expensive protection plan

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Did a job for a customer who bought into this treatment for "very expensive" pricing. It was a very expensive house so relativity was there.
Ever hear of it?
IMG_7622.jpeg

FredC

Village Idiot
Yes. You can search “fiberseal” here or on google for more info

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Did a job for a customer who bought into this treatment for "very expensive" pricing. It was a very expensive house so relativity was there.
Ever hear of it?
View attachment 123501

I know some of the technical people, and some of their licensees, through my training.

They understand high end fabrics, and could be a valuable referral source if you find a local licensee who doesn't do cleaning themselves.

Of course, make sure you have a good understanding with them regarding what you are willing to do, and the price you are expecting to be paid.

Reactions: Mike J

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I know some of the technical people, and some of their licensees, through my training.

They understand high end fabrics, and could be a valuable referral source if you find a local licensee who doesn't do cleaning themselves.

Of course, make sure you have a good understanding with them regarding what you are willing to do, and the price you are expecting to be paid.
She did say it was amazing. She was very happy but did say expensive. So she got me here and another Owner Operator at her other house. Said the water/Pee puddled right up for removal.

Luky

Name
Mario

They understand high-end fabrics and could be a valuable referral source if you find a local licensee who doesn't do cleaning themselves.

It means that you vouch for them, and they don't sell snake oil?
Is it common to refer to pH value as mild, or is it mildly acidic judging by the number displayed on the bottle? I know it's all semantics, but highly acidic would correspond with a lower number on the pH scale, and mildly alkaline would be just slightly above neutral.
A good piece of information anyway, maybe it's worthy of deeper research. If I can sell it to my high-end customers as a maintenance product, I might make more money, assuming no liability for damages. I have to read the disclaimer, MSDS

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Is it common to refer to pH value as mild, or is it mildly acidic judging by the number displayed on the bottle? I know it's all semantics, but highly acidic would correspond with a lower number on the pH scale, and mildly alkaline would be just slightly above neutral.
A good piece of information anyway, maybe it's worthy of deeper research. If I can sell it to my high-end customers as a maintenance product, I might make more money, assuming no liability for damages. I have to read the disclaimer, MSDS
I like the way you think, nice plan.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

I'm not endorsing becoming a licensee, nor am I discourging it.

That would be a business decision you would have to make based on what works for you.

What I am sharing is that the members of the parent company and the licensees that I've dealt with, have been good and honest people. Where I've been able to test their products, they worked as promised.

So has Dawn dishwashing liquid and Fels Natha soap, to be clear.

My comment was more toward whether or not you might want to offer to do service work for them.

Reactions: Mike J and Luky

Mikey P

Administrator
I think the premium protection racket has ran it course in most areas, at least with getting established designers/ decorators ( 😜) to refer you.

If they can add it to the invoice without selling the client on it great, but if they have to sell the invisible benefits in order to get the sale, everything goes south the first time the slice if chocolate cakes doesn't bounce back up on to the plate..
When the designer gets that call on a Sunday about no beeding or water not removing dog diarrhea, and YOU can't be reached to handle the emergency, and she or he has to deal with it? They'll never sell the sizzle again..

Having a rug plant where you can add it on 80% of the nice wools that come in is the only way it pans out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom