Explaining dirt left behind on Commercial Pad Cap

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Sounds like he needs a detailed lesson on wicking and how HWE will stimulate it. Make sure he understands that your choice of cleaning process was a conscious decision based on the history of wicking issues. Remind him that your the only one that doesn't have it wick back. If he still pushes HWE, don't pad next time and let it wick.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
would bet that if you ran a cotton pad over it after HWE the pad would come up dirty

I wouldn't get into any of those converstations
really, how would you not get into it after what he customer did blowme

TO me, its sounds like you tried to cover his concern. I think that is the right approach. Make sure when you do HWE you do it well, because he will probably do a white rag inspection again.
yup

So, it can be vacuumed up.
it doesn't vacuum up soil that is left behind, the dirt and dirty towel will always be there

If it came up dirty that easy, do you think another go around with a pad or two would have picked up more?
not with a green stripe bonnet, maybe more but the towel will still come up dirty

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I personally think that the green stripe pads suck.

I use the ones like the brush bonnett ones here http://www.tuwaymops.com/Products/carpetbonnets.html

Except the ones I have (that are not available anymore) have 3 times the brush stripes.

Sometimes with commercial the rate of service can make as lot of difference.

The problem is that most owners won't go for monthly or bi-monthly cleaning.

Some wicking can be normal. You can't get out all the soil with any method and the patrons won't wear bootles.

Maybe some soil is a good sign.

If the business had no clients the carpet could stay clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom