Exploding Carpet Cleaning Van

Spots2Stop

What a day! I made the best of it though:)

Enjoy my pain and watch my video. Please excuse the typo in it as I try not to repost the same videos.

Update... This was a test video to see what kind of response I would get. After reviewing feedback from others I have decided that the video was not in my companies best interest. Thank you all for your support and feedback. :)

Spots2Stop

The van had 130,000 miles however I used it with a pto for a couple of years. I had a main bearing go out and lost oil pressure. I could have had it fixed for around $1,000 but they usually go bad again shortly after. I can have a used engine installed for around $2,200 with low miles. Plus it just made me feel better to blow it up.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
lucas engine oil treatment could have given you a few more months. it will boost oil pressure enough to give you 20 lbs at idle. Don't ask me how I know. :roll:

Able 1

Name
Keith
My buddy(he owns a landscape biz) and I blow up about 2-3 lawnmower motors a year... We drain the oil and throw some dirt in the spark plug holes,and it's amazing what they will actually take. :shock: good times at his shop! I like watching things blow up. :D

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I love catastrophic failure, that was cool, you should also post pics of the block after they pull it. I once took a lawnmower that pissed me off and drained the oil out of it and started it up, dang thing ran for quite a while with no oil, then finally siezed up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom