Eye Candy

steve_64

888 heating is the only one that you can tell what they do at a glimpse. Nor sire why these are suppose to be so good.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
The wrap guy told me my van is so ugly and the paint so orange peeled he couldn’t do anything.
So I asked “ how about the windows?”

$800 for the logo and four bullet points seems high. So I’m back to offering free candy.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
When everyone is using a cartoon then it may be time for me to change mine.
Here’s the real life version of Bevis and Butthead.

2640532C-4CF8-4777-B7EB-F9DA0E3BC170.jpeg

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
How hard is it to remove a wrap when it's time to sell the vehicle? They are purty but I got tired of spending two days out in the yard with a hair dryer and just started buying contour cut magnets. I would just go without lettering but I don't want to look like a child trafficker.
New magnet on van.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
How hard is it to remove a wrap when it's time to sell the vehicle? They are purty but I got tired of spending two days out in the yard with a hair dryer and just started buying contour cut magnets. I would just go without lettering but I don't want to look like a child trafficker.View attachment 96517
I went through that selling my old van. The best way to letter your van is to use large sheets of vinyl, with the lettering on the vinyl instead of on the truck. When removing, you just have to remove one sheet instead of multiple letters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom