EZ users

Jayson

Just curious how you units are doing and any tweaks you had greenie or anybody else make to it. My 2847 is going strong and LOUD. Wish I could quite that thing up...LOL
Id ask Nick but that's another story .
Id like to swap out the heat exchange system also. Don't think the heat will keep up when cleaning tile wide open. Thinking of getting John @ hot heat exchangers to build some new ones when the funds allow and swapping out the comet pump once it takes a poop with a CAT pump.

Rex Tyus

I have always like the way Nick names his machines. 2847 I can understand that.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Stoddard Silencer(D33 I think) and 3200rpms will quite it and close your back doors on the van. Heat exchanger may need to be relocated to the side if you run a stoddard. Just try 3200rpms under load and the back doors closed, no cost to you. I just replaced my 27 with a 30 and it gives more heat. Replaced the heat exchanger with new from nick. Next I will replace the comet with a comet. (good pump). I am taking the old parts (1200hrs) and building a backup with a 36 blower attached to it. I like the simple designs that makes it easy to build or work on. The numbering system is simple for machine identifcation and more in the industry are going to it.
:wink:

Mister Sir

Jayson

WOW. Did not realize that the comet was a decent pump. Not sure how to move the heat exchanger since the top likes come off.
My BIG question is why did you replace the engine?? low hrs to replace such a nice motor.
Also don't get me wrong. I love my EZ and Nick has been good to me and is awsome to talk to. I just figured that when all the stock stuff wears out Id replace it with stainless items as needed and upgrade as well. Nothing against Nick or his machines. I just like tweaking anything with an engine.

Jayson

Is your 30hp liquid cooled? I thought maybe they run a tad cooler than an air cooled engine.

C

Carpet Dude

my fire breathier is going strong! Dare to com pare performance with any of you bird brains.

Tweeks...sure...butt be care cause it does not always apply to every machine...Flava Flav said it best "Don't believe the hype"....if it ain't broke, leave it alone"

I added a Stoddard...yes a bit more tame'd.......also remember...on a clear cool day you'll hear louder....on a more hot humid day as the air is thicker itt ain't so loud.

Working on getting a second EZ as a back up....

marko

just finished a commercial job, that needed 360 stretch of hose. Started the job at 11:00 a finished 17:00 EZ had the heat from the longest to the shortest length of hose. In the past I avoided this type of work thinking and listening to others words. Was getting to point where I needed new solution hose sooo I got the cats at masthead put together a 150'er and used the old to get the length needed. Getting steam from the getgo to end, this dog has teeth. By doing this job it has created new opportunities .
Custy happy and I'm on the hunt for new biz.
how is my ez holding up ? this dog can hunt........

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Nothing wrong with the 27. I am building a backup and needed a motor for it. I found a 30hp darn cheap and bought it for my main unit. Now I will use the 27 and a 36 blower together, both have 1200hrs. The 30hp motor is a carburetor unit and gives more heat. I like the unit although it is not perfect or as PRetTy as a prochem.

Mister Sir

Jayson

I've ran 350ft on my 2847 with no issues. Had to clean the Amtrak station in Baltimore when I was still up there. Plenty of heat when single wanding. Just curious how it will do on tile with more flow at 800 plus psi. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Greenie

Marko cracks me up.

A word to the wise, not all stoddards are created equal, Jayson's EZ could be as quiet as a Prochem, at least he is in a good geographical region, John will take care of him.

G

Rafa.. What hype? Are you running the 2.5 Y and the 2.5 hoses? Or just the 2'' hose?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom