EZ Website

jeg1983

Anyone here use the EZ Website? I am considering it But I wanted to get some other peoples opinions. Is it really that easy? I can insert my own pic's correct? Do they have good templates for carpet cleaners? Can I use there content after just changing it around a bit? I am no smart whats so ever when it comes to making a website. Any info would be great.

Thanks guys!
Jamie Garrison :D

DUSTY

website builder

Jamie

Andrechelle Cermak has helped a ton of folk here to set up nice website's

She is in the cleaning business with here hubby Mark and knows the business inside out.

You can see her work here!

http://www.andrechelle.com/

ps. to make sure your website really rocks make sure you offer something of high perceived value (and low cost to you) like a report so you can turn the lurker into a suspect (get their email addy)

PSS. With that email addy you now have permission to continue communicating the your "suspect"

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
EZ

Good people. I consider them to be a triple threat:

In the cleaning business
Understand designing websites.
female - understands your target market

How can you go wrong?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
They are the "real deal".

We refer them to all of our customers, and they designed our catalog website as well.

You can't go wrong with them.

jeg1983

Sorry to bring back the dead! What would I expect to spend on a website through $99 sign up fee and a monthly fee or am i missing something cause that seems pretty dam reasonable.. Thanks for the advice everyone! I really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone!
Jamie Garrison

jeg1983

Will defiantly be doing so.Thanks everyone for the feedback when I posted I did not realize there were members here. Good deal.

Jamie

Greg Loe

anybody can say their good.

I've got the proof

Andrechelle did my sight and it comes up at the top on searches. Only thing above me is yellow page ads
I've cleaned 7 jobs this month off it.
I do live in a college town, 4 apartments and 3 houses. My 8Th will be done tomorrow at 1pm.

you will not go wrong going thru them. even if you use the ez web design, they can't host your site and help with domain name

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom