Facebook...do you have an account??

Lora Olson

If yes, then let us know or request to be a "friend". Account name is John Olson. We'll post pictures, specials, events, etc. for Superior Cleaning Solutions on there!

Thanks!!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I do, but I'm thinking about canning it.

I don't seem to have enough hours in the day to go there each day.

It seems pretty meaningless to me, although I know millions enjoy it.

I much prefer Skype where I can talk face to face with other people, again, when I have time.

Ooroo,

:roll:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I feel like an old man when it comes to all this skype and facebook stuff. I don't even have a website yet. Will facebook be something that will help me in my business, or is it just another way to keep up with friends and such??

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I dunno if it will help you Marty but I am sure many of your customers are on there. It might be a way to help your buisness. Can't hurt to try I guess.

Lora Olson

admiralclean said:
I feel like an old man when it comes to all this skype and facebook stuff. I don't even have a website yet. Will facebook be something that will help me in my business, or is it just another way to keep up with friends and such??

It sure is an easy way to say something once and have a bunch of people hear it all at the same time. We have a personal account where it's 90% family and it has been an awesome way to share pictures and what we're up to with family, that you just don't have time to do normally. I also like that it is private and can only be seen by who you say is okay to see pictures of your kids, etc.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Huge help to my business...it works like reminders to people you know and it's a great way to meet people to network with.
I have done business new and old from FB.

The idea is to get a page for your company and have everyone become fans of it.
This way you can send offers and inspiring words...or whatever to keep people interested.
I have a fan box on my website...I'm going to have to promote that more.

You can also advertise (paid) to reach millions or just a few in your area...but I haven't tried that one yet.

Not too mention I have contacted old friends....and seen friends I didn't want to contact...so it a pretty cool site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom