Facebook

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I contacted them back in December but no response so far.
Very similar to Google adwords. Build your ad, setup your campaign and monitor, adjust budget and audience as you see results.

If you find someone who can do adwords, they can do Facebook too. Don't overpay for it, there are people out there charging 5x your ad budget to run ads for you. There isn't enough work involved to justify those kind of charges.

Ask other local businesses who they are working with. Keep track of local ads you see when on Facebook. Contact them, compliment them on the ad and ask who are they using.

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Evets
Very similar to Google adwords. Build your ad, setup your campaign and monitor, adjust budget and audience as you see results.

If you find someone who can do adwords, they can do Facebook too. Don't overpay for it, there are people out there charging 5x your ad budget to run ads for you. There isn't enough work involved to justify those kind of charges.

Ask other local businesses who they are working with. Keep track of local ads you see when on Facebook. Contact them, compliment them on the ad and ask who are they using.
I'm not on Facebook anymore, but my son runs our FB business page.
It's too much like the Rubber Room here for my liking.

Reactions: hogjowl and Nomad74

FredC

Village Idiot
Carpet Cleaners?
I'm learning something here.

Yes via several different methods. The most obvious being "people who like your page".

"Carpet Cleaning" as an interest

Other methods like targeting those who viewed a video you dropped in a group, customer list, website pixels, etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom