Factory Work

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Manufacturing customer of mine. Tried to take some cool pictures but the place is big. I’ll try a panoramic next time. 887698877088771

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I hope they had carbon monoxide exhaust fans in there. Even with a large building like that you can run into CO2 poisoning if not properly vented.

We used to do a very large facility where we took our Butler trucks on an elevator to the floor we were cleaning. That building was designed to have vehicles running in it, so there were special air scrubbers for the CO2 emissions.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Oh oh oh. I hope they have CO2 exhaust. What you think? They manufacture construction equipment in there. There are Five assembly lines with multiple Diesel engines running. An overhead powder coat conveyor. Indoor stress testing. Don’t be stupid asking questions like that.

• Dislike
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I am sure you are probably fine too, especially since they allowed you to pull it in there. I would confirm with them for next time though, just to be certain.
I confirmed it four years ago when I started doing work for them. I was wanting to post an interesting picture that someone may enjoy. But instead like usual, some know it all has to give a lecture to someone whom they know nothing about. All you veterans on here just assume that that everyone is a dumbass unless they are in your very small circle.

• Dislike
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I confirmed it four years ago when I started doing work for them. I was wanting to post an interesting picture that someone may enjoy. But instead like usual, some know it all has to give a lecture to someone whom they know nothing about. All you veterans on here just assume that that everyone is a dumbass unless they are in your very small circle.

I don't know you Trip nor how long you have been in the business. You also don't know me, especially suggesting that I "assume that everyone is a dumbass". I was merely suggesting for you to be careful.

Maybe your response could have been something as simple as "I checked that out 4 years ago when we first started doing the job."

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Oh oh oh. I hope they have CO2 exhaust. What you think? They manufacture construction equipment in there. There are Five assembly lines with multiple Diesel engines running. An overhead powder coat conveyor. Indoor stress testing. Don’t be stupid asking questions like that.

Holy Mary mother of god.....
You need some ruffage in yor diet
Brian was merely making a comment that could possibly save your life some day.....I'm sure he wasn't aware of the vast amount of knowledge that you undoubtedly have!
I surely would NOT expect a Christmas card from him this year...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We had 2 dumb asses killed here a few years ago because they ran their truck mount in the garage because it was cold outside. We take it for granted that everyone knows the danger of carbon monoxide poisoning but some don't and end up paying a heavy price. We're all just saying we hope you know what you're doing. Apparantly, you do.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
But instead like usual, some know it all has to give a lecture to someone whom they know nothing about. All you veterans on here just assume that that everyone is a dumbass unless they are in your very small circle.

nah
there's plenty mo-rons in the "circle" too ....
they've bought Lil Peeder CRBs, and Oryx vacs.
I expect soon some will be buying Oh-Pee machines next too

oh yea....and refckinlax dude .
Brian isn't a hoghED smartazz here

..L.T.A.

Reactions: hogjowl

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what do they make in that shop?
I see wheels on a pallet and tracked jitneys

must be a newer shop too?
Ceilings, walls and machines look mighty clean for a manufacturing plant

.L.T.A.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

Don't take it that way-- we are just looking out for each other. Don't "beat up" Brian for caring about you.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I don't know you Trip nor how long you have been in the business. You also don't know me, especially suggesting that I "assume that everyone is a dumbass". I was merely suggesting for you to be careful.

Maybe your response could have been something as simple as "I checked that out 4 years ago when we first started doing the job."
My bad Brian. I was a Jerk
Maybe I’ll make this my profile pic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom