Fair market value for a PC Genesis nXT

A friend of a friend is selling his PC Genesis. It has under 1000 hours and has been well maintained. Very nice looking unit. Everything included minus the van. What is FMV?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
bennyandthejets said:
A friend of a friend is selling his PC Genesis. It has under 1000 hours and has been well maintained. Very nice looking unit. Everything included minus the van. What is FMV?

Check with Bill Calvert. Search him out on this BB.

U realize thats a BIG ass machine. Need lots of van to carry extras.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
bennyandthejets said:
Thanks for your reply. I will try to get ahold of Bill. BIG ass machine....yes, I know.

Yep......I have 2 of them. Also check with Jeff at Express Distributing in Ohio at 1-866-859-1011.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Considering they cost 25K new I would have to think they would be worth a fair amount. I have an '05 and I would guess it is worth 10K, maybe more. Then again, I could be way off I doubt that he fact they are no longer made depletes their value much seeing has how most parts are accessible. If you no mechanical ability, I would stay as far away from a Genesis , let alone any other slide in, as I could. IMO, they are high maintenance machines.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Doug Cox said:
Considering they cost 25K new I would have to think they would be worth a fair amount. I have an '05 and I would guess it is worth 10K, maybe more. I doubt that he fact they are no longer made depletes their value much seeing has how most parts are accessible Then again, I could be way off. If you no mechanical ability, I would stay as far away from a Genesis , let alone any other slide in, as I could. IMO, they are high maintenance machines.

Doug is right......if you don't have any mechanical experience, stay away from the Genesis. I keep mine running, but it seems like something small is always cropping up. But it runs consistently. I'll be running it tomorrow 6 floors up the steps for a City Hall job.

I'd say around 10 grand, if it's in great shape. Most all the parts are obtainable outside the dealer network...even the HX parts. Someone is supposed to be getting access to the Powerclean warehouse, and the rights to produce parts, I hear.

Check out the Accelerated Dominator up top.......looks like a decent deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom