Fake RX20

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Have you seen those fake RX20s? I only have seen them on line but they look just like the RX. There is a local guy unloading his stuff and he has one for super cheap. I will look at it tomorrow and am wondering if anyone knows anything about them. Its made by Hild. I think the company is out of biz.

Thank you

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is a spinmaster made by Mytee. Mytee owns Hild. The spinmaster has been discontinued for several years now. It retailed for 1995. I don't think the transmission issues where ever completely solved and it became a really expensive problem for Mytee. At least that's my take on it. If you got a good machine they are not bad tools. If it had issues you might as well have trashed it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Chem Dry had the "power head"....not sure who made it. But it was the same thing as far as the look and operation.

R

Robbie

Brian R said:
Chem Dry had the "power head"....not sure who made it. But it was the same thing as far as the look and operation.

Hydramaster made it exclusively for chem dry.....I think it was a big part of the issues chem dry had with gg....instead of slots on the bottom of the rx20 they have ones that look like a holed glide but its made of metal....id love to get my hands on a Chem-dry power head for my RX....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Brian R said:

Not even close read my post. Chem-Dry has an exclusive RX-20 and that is NOT what Adam is asking about.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
AdamHale said:
Have you seen those fake RX20s? I only have seen them on line but they look just like the RX. There is a local guy unloading his stuff and he has one for super cheap. I will look at it tomorrow and am wondering if anyone knows anything about them. Its made by Hild. I think the company is out of biz.

Thank you

So it's not the ProChem labeled RX that I use?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom