Family wonders why their carpet is dirty.

Mike Draper

My brother and sis in law called and asked why their carpet is so dirty :?: it looked dirty the next day they said. They told me they hired a professional carpet cleaner to clean the whole house 1,700 sq.ft. they told me they found him on City deals and the whole house cost $89.00 :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
rhyde said:
it's worth the trip!

No Shit!! Don't you want to do the same thing to your customers that call the budget companies and then wonder why their carpets look like shit?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Did they at least call you for advice first? Did you tell them,"you get what you pay for". What is a Treager BBQ?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Pellet smoker, burns different types of wood pellets for different flavor. Cooks perfect, almost impossible to screw up. Big D has one and we also bought one for my parents house for Dan to cook on for family get togethers.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
gee, didn't they know they could have gotten a real professional for just a few bucks more?
heard on a thread here recently that 5rms hall and stairs is still going for around $200, they'd be done in not much more than a hour, REALLY CLEAN too!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mike Draper said:
he lives 100 miles away.

pfft everything is 100 miles away...

is he down my way??? if so

WTF DIDNT YOU HAVE HIM CALL ME :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Mike Draper

floorguy said:
Mike Draper said:
he lives 100 miles away.

pfft everything is 100 miles away...

is he down my way??? if so

WTF DIDNT YOU HAVE HIM CALL ME :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

you were the one who cleaned it :oops: :oops: but I didn't want to embarrass you on the board. oh well :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom