Famous photographer disses me on You Tube

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
My post from my Facebook about this and highlights

Social media and YouTube channel can open up the world. Here is a professional photographer and person who has an interest in carpet cleaning most recently. He has great info for all us working on our video skills, but he gives a great perspective on how people see us from the other side of "not being a carpet cleaner". He also chose to clean his own carpets because he didn't find someone in Miami Florida he felt comfortable with. He starts his carpet cleaning section at 5:24. He talks about Courtney Lee at 12:16. Myles Mayes and his brother the new upcoming Rock Stars at 15:41. Me at 17:34. Mike Pailliotet at 18:22 (Hilarious what he thinks of Mikey) and at 18:56 better listen to who he calls the KING!!! 😁👑🤘. And huge shout out to Mr. Smooth Boy Wonder Aron Jewett at 21:56. Our Mr. Happy Feet Austin Webber still a class favorite at 22:47... But the overall message he wraps all in together is how we can all make an impact not only on a large scale but locally to our client base with videos and social media. Enjoy and hope you maybe have the time and take the time to listen to his video. Have a great day people.

Mikey P

Administrator
How much is a new set?

How much would driving to santa SCruz to get them cost?

Now factor in the cost of the damage to your vehicle from hitting Big Foot, running out of gas as well as blowing your head gasket.

and the methhead string your lap top from your motel room

and buying Steve and I a fresh Sardine dinner on the wharf

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How much is a new set?

How much would driving to santa SCruz to get them cost?

Now factor in the cost of the damage to your vehicle from hitting Big Foot, running out of gas as well as blowing your head gasket.

and the methhead string your lap top from your motel room

and buying Steve and I a fresh Sardine dinner on the wharf
Worth every second.

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20191004-095654.png

Screenshot_20191004-095705.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mike, I still can't fathom how you gather "bunny burners" the way you do.

The strangest people seem to be hate you then love you, or love you then hate you.

Its like an odd type of charisma that I don't get.....

......having none myself....:biggrin:

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I can't believe I watched that whole thing and it was awesome. That guy really did his homework. He's more knowledgeable than some people that have been doing this a decade or more.

Now let's talk about wireless Microphones. Would be nice to be able to use it with my phone but I also have a real camera I keep in the van I'd like to actually start using one of these days. Any suggestions?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Since there no caption yet, what does he have against cleaner making video for social and youtube? Its not professional?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom