Famous photographer disses me on You Tube

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Since there no caption yet, what does he have against cleaner making video for social and youtube? Its not professional?
No, he was impressed very much with everyone's videos except for Mike's. He said Mike was mean and nasty and spits when he talks. He did see many possibilities in photoshopping his head onto large animals and Gargoyles.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
He really researched. Here was my comment on his video. Best I could do.

That was so much fun :-) Mark Saiger and Courtney are friends...as is Mike pronounced Pay Oh Tay. I love the Sanitaire Vacuum as well. Have used them in my business since 1979. And by the way Mike is a good guy but has become a leader in the Carpet Cleaning Industry and we are a pretty independent group. Like herding cats. Because of Mike the Ronald McDonald Houses are getting cleaned by groups of carpet cleaners all over the country. So, yes his personality is...unique, but he does a lot of good out in the world.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
He really researched. Here was my comment on his video. Best I could do.

That was so much fun :-) Mark Saiger and Courtney are friends...as is Mike pronounced Pay Oh Tay. I love the Sanitaire Vacuum as well. Have used them in my business since 1979. And by the way Mike is a good guy but has become a leader in the Carpet Cleaning Industry and we are a pretty independent group. Like herding cats. Because of Mike the Ronald McDonald Houses are getting cleaned by groups of carpet cleaners all over the country. So, yes his personality is...unique, but he does a lot of good out in the world.
I saw Lisa Jordan also posted on the video.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Hop in around 17:00, or 5:00 to hear his take on carpet cleaners doing their thing on YT

I think the question should be why would anyone care what he says. The guy's a goof! He has the nerve to criticize carpet cleaner videos - while putting out incredibly lousy Youtube content like we see here. Seriously? He's got no credibility IMHO.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I think the question would be why should anyone care what he says. The guy's a goof! Yet he has the nerve to criticize carpet cleaner videos while putting out incredibly lousy Youtube content like we see here. Seriously? He's got zero credibility
Why dont you watch it again. He is a profesional photographer critiquing there use of cameras. Just like a professional carpet cleaner would critique a VLMer or a DIYer.

• Haha
Reactions: FredC

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
How many years?
I think 10. But he seems to have started posting regularly since he retired I believe he said. I guess my point to Rick is he has an audience. Lots of comments and likes on his posts. For a guy who’s entire approach is absurd ... according to Rick...Not bad.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
My question is how did he all the sudden find an interest in carpet cleaning and then progress that interest to what he talked about in the video... Seems weird...

Mikey P

Administrator
My question is how did he all the sudden find an interest in carpet cleaning and then progress that interest to what he talked about in the video... Seems weird...

He was laying in bed nursing his owey and binge watching YT videos while trying to find a carpet cleaner for his own home. No one in Miami impressed him so he bought a jug of Code Red and rented a a Rug Doctor...

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
He was laying in bed nursing his owey and binge watching YT videos while trying to find a carpet cleaner for his own home. No one in Miami impressed him so he bought a jug of Code Red and rented a a Rug Doctor...
And discovered some industry leaders in the process, good and bad?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom