Fast Eddies Stair Tool

FastEddie

Man that's one of the early versions, I had no idea RV Swinger was originally a mini RX. Pretty cool and quite a rare find.

FastEddie

Greg, Since they are discontinued I would say probably. I noticed this old school version doesn't have the telescoping handle though, but can easily be retrofitted with one. I pade $500- for mine years ago.

On trashed stairs, no other tool on the market even come close to the performance. Huge labor savor.

tim

I have a rv swinger, looks alot like it. Didnt know rx-20 made stair tool. How do you clean vertical and bullnose? You dont!! It cleans really well but is not convenient to keep changing tools to clean stairs!!

Greenie

That is the original StairPro, predates the swinger.

The swinger just grew into the 360.

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
I have the RV StairPro. Nothing will outclean it on mini van/suv carpets. Take out the seats and go nuts :)

FastEddie

On a trashed flight of stairs, whats so hard about working the Swinger from top to bottom (5 mins) on the flats, changing over to my glided swivel stair tool (10 secs), then working from the bottom up, doing the risers all the way up and then hitting the bullnose on the way back down (another 5 min)

Trashed flight of stairs cleaned to the max in 10-12 mins.

Back
Top Bottom