Favorite CRM?

Name
Swani
We started with Market which I really liked. It is reasonably priced and really easy to use.

The last couple months we have been trying to switch over to Service Monster because we wanted a couple more features that they offer. Service Monster is a lot more technical and requires a lot more input and I don't think the mobile app is as user friendly, but hopefully it gets easier the more I use it.

There are a few CRM's to watch out for. Some of them want to steal your data so they can market to your customers or sell the data to 3rd parties. Go to any or the Facebook groups and search House Call Pro. They've tried some shady shit and have also been sued for some of it.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Markate is better for some features such as making it easy to market existing customers
Price is good

Cons
Dashboards suck
Scheduling a job is less efficient
Quirky

ServiceMonster
Easier to schedule
Better up to date dashboard
Easier to manage

Cons
Less options without signing up with another vendor
Crashes or locks out more often

Housecall
Seems like car salesman
Never used

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I may get rid of SM and go to a cardboard file system
I'm still using their legacy version.
IMO--They fuk'd it up when they decided to rewrite the code for their own egos instead of what the customer wants and needs on a day-to-day basis.
I dread the day the legacy version is no longer available and might want to look for a different option.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

hogjowl

Idiot™
IMG_1051.jpeg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Yeah, I was using version 5. I’m slowly getting all that information over into QBs. By years end I’ll be free of Joe, and I’ll stop watching his videos too. I’m tried of his business advice.
They just ramble on way too long.
Wise men/YouTubers know that people have a limited attention span and edit their content to be concise.
Others just like to hear themselves talk- and get very few followers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom