Favorite Marketing Material? Thank You!

Rich

Well, I got a great response on my last post (This Business is Killing Me) and even had several people offer me a career with them. Well, unfortunately I had to respectfully recline but really appreciate it. I love New York State and can't take that chance moving my family to a different state.

However, I've received a lot of advise and chose to leave the company that I work for. Although this company has really put me in a bad position I gave them a 2 month notice. I think that was more than adequate of a notice.

Anyway, I was wondering what your favorite marketing program material or one that you would recommend for me that I can use now. Seminars are out of the question at this point. I need something that that I can work with now!

Thanks

Rich

Ross, I've been cleaning carpet for awhile now. I have several clients so basically the answer to your question is yes. I'm pretty much starting from square one.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Get on Google.

I can help you with that.

Network Home Services

I will advertise for you on Google etc

Do you have a website?

You don't need one to get started....but you should get one soon.

If you just want the free advice, I am more than happy to give it. But you'll need to do the work yourself.

Either way is fine....I didn't mean to shill my product but like I said...I'll give you the free advice either way.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Get Brian to help you (great price & great service)...and get a website fast. I made my own for $20.00 per month, not very hard, won't be the greatest, but it'll get you jobs. I was also a chimp and started my own biz not so long ago, i've got several ads out and nothing comes close to the work i've rec'd from Google searches.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom