Favorite Portable

RandyHilburn

We're bidding on a janitorial contract in a large multistory downtown office building where they've ask us to include carpet cleaning, twice a year. To do this work we'll need a couple of portable systems. Any recommendations?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
masterblend Truckforce 3500

14 inches lift
500 psi
auto fill auto dump.
runs 100ft of hose without a problem.
2" hose

RandyHilburn

Thanks guys. I just found a recent thread that goes into some detail on portables. The Masterblend and/or Mytee machines (supported with lpg heaters) with 1200 pressure (for tile and grout) looks like the way we'll go.

Dolly

The MYTEE Speedter does a fantastic job..............Anyone you buy will do the job along with Judson juice.............

Name
John LaBarbera
Mytee has a new machine that we will debut at the Connections Show. I think it is the perfect portable. It has tremendous vacuum (H2O lift, and CFM) moderate pressure for carpet cleaning, auto fill and pump out. It weighs only about 100 lbs. It has the capability to be connected to a Water Hog, 1200 psi pump, for grout cleaning when needed. It will be very affordable. If your not going to Connections and are interested in more info on this product, watch our web-site. It's being redone and hopefully will launch early September.

John

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My portable would be Bonnet cleaning now.

I couldn't stand running a portable...and I didn't even know it till I bought a TM.
Go figure.
:?

Name
John LaBarbera
Brian Robison said:
My portable would be Bonnet cleaning now.

I couldn't stand running a portable...and I didn't even know it till I bought a TM.
Go figure.
:?
Hi Brian,

Hope you get your TM fixed. I think Larry nailed it.

John

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I have never even seen a Mytee up here Canada, but after reading allot of John LaBarbara's posts, it would be my first choice. John seems to actually listen to what cleaners want, which is a rare thing today.

Greenie, which model do recommend?

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Steve,

Yes, the Greenie inspired 1005 will be there. Jeff spec'd a different Pumptec 500 psi pump model, we are using it as standard now. Nice improvement. We will have some other new products at the show, also.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom