Faxing Invoices

lesterj2

Had someone call for me a quote today in a small office. I went over and calculated a price for her...
But the appointment was setup through the Corporate office in Tennessee...
And she told me to FAX her the invoice to Tennessee..

Should I be worried that maybe I want get paid...
Anybody ever have any issues with something like this...

Dont think its a problem unless u cant wait for the money or that slim chance u wont get paid.

Just see if u need a PO number and how long they take to pay before u proceed.

I do net 30 all the time.

Rex Tyus

Get a signed work order and/or a purchase order number. Find out what forms they will require in order to submit payment. Turn those in as soon as possible. I have had them wait 30 days and THEN say we need proof of insurance,.... then another 30 days. On your work order have YOUR terms on it. With out it you are at their mercy.

O

omor

we cleaned a verizon store a month ago...the manager called us in but kept passinf the buck and saying we needed to contact corporate to get paid. Everyone at corperate says they didnt authorize the clean and that THEY contract cleaners for all there stores...i probably wont get paid. So our new policy is unmarked bills up front only +tax. I keep it all. Thats how we roll.

lesterj2

I've been real busy lately back and forward to Louisana my Grandma passed away like 3 weeks ago. But other than that all is well...

Back
Top Bottom