Fckin Jon Don

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Salesperson calls me the week before Thanksgiving I was like sweet I’m all about convenience. Placed a order usually have my stuff the next day. They ran my card and I called them last week they have nothing in their system. All these salespeople working from home has created a huge cluster Fook.

Waldo

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Salesperson calls me the week before Thanksgiving I was like sweet I’m all about convenience. Placed a order usually have my stuff the next day. They ran my card and I called them last week they have nothing in their system. All these salespeople working from home has created a huge cluster Fook.

Waldo
When I was a San Francisco cop I would have Tony Wheelwright get in his moving truck and deliver my chemicals to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolly Llama

FredC

Village Idiot
I think I'll call Waldo and see if he will by more chems....

Name
Swani

Waldo
Did you work from home when you had your store?

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It entertains me when they call. They love to announce their title to themselves before they try to sell stuff.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
they leave a message on my answering machine and tell me that they are my *new* rep. Seems I get a *new* rep about once every 3 months.

Look, I will call when I need something and whoever answers the phone can take my order. Why would I need a rep?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I’ve bought from JonDon before when they called because they were offering 20% off. Then they shipped everything from Illinois. It took over a week to get my order. When I order online, it always comes from Tampa or Atlanta. It comes the next day.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
That Pronoun BS confused the heck out of me.:oldrolleyes: until recently. However, I still haven't figured out the Binary and non-Binary stuff yet. My niece might be one of them.
My pronouns are He and She-
I'm a man with the skills of a lesbian that will Rock a woman's Body and blow her mind.🤣:rockon:

Mikey P

Administrator
That Pronoun BS confused the heck out of me.:oldrolleyes: until recently. However, I still haven't figured out the Binary and non-Binary stuff yet. My niece might be one of them.
My pronouns are He and She-
I'm a man with the skills of a lesbian that will Rock a woman's Body and blow her mind.🤣:rockon:

You know doubt are going to be reincarnated as a chicken in Thailand...

Reactions: Papa John

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Merry Christmas

342CC239-825E-4ACC-8833-3F365D002B7D.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Well my shipment ended up in Texas. You think some Low Life Carpet Cleaner is going to call Jon Don and let them know they received product they didn’t pay for……Oh Hell no. Mikey you continually brag on the Loads of Cash that you are making off Greenieglides. Why don’t you hire your son and let him run it? That vest is looking a little snug wouldn’t hurt you to get back on the wand.

Waldo

Mikey P

Administrator
Well my shipment ended up in Texas. You think some Low Life Carpet Cleaner is going to call Jon Don and let them know they received product they didn’t pay for……Oh Hell no. Mikey you continually brag on the Loads of Cash that you are making off Greenieglides. Why don’t you hire your son and let him run it? That vest is looking a little snug wouldn’t hurt you to get back on the wand.

Waldo

We cant all be strung out, drunk and stoopid son...

• Wow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom