Name
Bill Martins
Mikey
Steve Cameron
Kevin L
Al Sims
Chris Norman
Bill MartinS - Me

Our last days @ Dri Eaz facility, finishing up our ASD class. Wanna thank Mikey again for the hook ups, Janet for being so kind and finding me a local shop for my van, Mike and Kevin Fisher instructors for the ASD class had a lot of fun meeting the two of you, and letting me play with the IR Fluke Camera. :lol: Jason and Richard @ Dri Eaz, were awesome too, gave us a lot of tips on how to maintain our LGR's 2000 and equipment.

Hope you guys above, enjoy the DVD-R I made you.

Bill MartinS -

DSCF3873.jpg

DSCF3869.jpg

DSCF3837.jpg

DSCF3833.jpg

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Hey, you didn't ask if you could put those up. Nice meeting you guys. Be careful driving home Bill. Catch ya later. Kevin.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
KevinL said:
Hey, you didn't ask if you could put those up. Nice meeting you guys. Be careful driving home Bill. Catch ya later. Kevin.

Thanks Kevin. :mrgreen:

Cameron1

Thanks Bill for the cd with all the pictures. It was great meeting you and the rest of the gang.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
We all had a great time, but as Mikey mentioned on the other thread, I along w/ others wished that it was MORE hands on and less "Grab your highlighter this will be on the test". We were hoping that flood house was going to get torned apart, that was the impression I got, so we could have real hands on experience when we are out on the field. But we did get a good leaning experience from it all.

Glad you guys liked the pics.

I finally got back home today, after a long 11 hour drive. Luckily we didn't get any snow out here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom