Feedback on this tool

Billy

Name
BH
Not sure about that exact one but we have used one like that for many years. Only issue is you have to keep it cleaned out or one side will clog with fibers etc.

I have replaced the original hose which I believe is the only repair.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
danielc said:
I really don't want to buy any more tools without first trying them, but I can't with this one.

Is it decent or a pos?

http://www.interlinksupply.com/index.ht ... ++++++++++

The gecko deal was the biggest pos tool I ever bought. I hate it. I don't want to duplicate that experience.
Does your local guy have one you can try? If not call me it will only cost you the shipping if you don't like it and ummm I sell it for less since I distribute PMF direct and I'm not an interlink.

John I will order one from you, but I want to hear whether the stand up version or the hand version is better. I need both I guess. It looks like a simple tool. I also want to know if the external spray model is better. Just because something looks better doesn't mean it is.

I ordered the long handle internal spray and the short handle internal spray so I will have both for residential work and any auto detailing I do. Plus I can use the smaller one on stairs.

The long one came with a plastic glide to make it easier to clean with going forward.

Both with 1000 psi valves.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
danielc said:
I ordered the long handle internal spray and the short handle internal spray so I will have both for residential work and any auto detailing I do. Plus I can use the smaller one on stairs.

The long one came with a plastic glide to make it easier to clean with going forward.

Both with 1000 psi valves.
Huh? Who did you talk? Didn't see that order and I dint talk to you. Was expecting a call so we could discuss your options but I guess you called someone else?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom