Fill My Schedule

Name
Kevin McCreary
Expect to be relieved that you now have a very consistent piece of marketing that is now on cruise control for as long as you want it to be.

Also if you are doing referral cards in your thank you cards, (which I hope you are, because they work great)
don't be discouraged if they don't work for about 6-8 months. It takes a while to get enough of them in circulation,
then actually waiting for the exchange, need, and redemption.

As you already know consistency is the key to any good marketing program, and keeping your name in your clients face will eliminate your competition, its just difficult as a small business owner to be consistent. This is great because its as consistent as it gets.

Sorry I don't have cold hard #'s for you because I'm graduating from the old thank you, 9, 12, 18 month program
to start the same program as you are next week. I will say with out guessing some fake # off the top of my head
that the old program definitely worked much better than just sending a yearly reminder like I used to. The thank you
referral program generated me at least 2 new customers a week maybe more.

Now the cool thing is the new customers from the referral/thank you cards are locked in to the retention program too.
It can only grow now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I get the whole sending the Thank You card and yearly reminder, but what's the 3, 7, and 9 going to bring to the table? Will the remainder of them have discounts or something?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
mikey when you send out your reminders are you offering your customers something for calling you back or are you just reminding them that it is time to clean again?
we find that 50% of the 6 month reminders we are ready to send out have just been done in the last few weeks..it is pretty funny scratching a line through all the names.
dave

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Thanks for the invitation to chime in here Mike.

What’s the bottom line?
The 7 step program gives you the best possible chance of keeping your customer, YOUR customer. Hard numbers vary cleaner by cleaner. If you’re already doing over 75% repeat business monthly, then we can take whatever you’re doing now off your hands. Perhaps even reduce your cost. If your not seeing that type of repeat business, 7 step can help you get there. It takes some time (at least 3 months) because you’re making a transition from “Sending Marketing” to “Providing a Service”.

How do you KNOW it works?
ServiceMonster reports it. ServiceMonster tracks your customers, your conversion rates and even your return on investment. We have trained, supported and have provided marketing coaching to carpet cleaners for 6 years; day in and day out. We have seen what works and what does not. 7 step works. It has been designed from the ground up based on the trends we see in the industry.

What’s the difference between you and “other” companies that send out cards?
The only way to fully understand the answer to that question is to do the trial. But here is my best attempt. ServiceMonster IS: Complete Customer Management, Powerful Marketing with both Do-It-Yourself and Do-It-For-Me marketing, accounts receivable and order management, scheduling, data banking (as in security), and it’s Carpet Cleaning Specific.

The FillMySchedule portion is: Designed for cleaners, is extremely high quality, and takes seconds to approve for print. ServiceMonster will create your campaigns automatically, no need to upload any lists or manage your customers in different applications.

Not to mention our pride in customer support and service.

I would be happy to answer any additional questions, even do a green room on it if public opinion favors it.

Thanks to Mike for the opportunity to say a few words.

Joe “Monster”
Customer Support
http://www.principalfocus.com

Name
Kevin McCreary
Mikey P said:
by referral cards you mean the Cleaning Bucks biz cards?
Yes sir!

Send out cards is a PITA. I want everything in one place on cruse control, I don't have time to worry about it.
Let someone else do the (important) dirty work. I'm sure people that don't want to use something so easy are the
same guys that enjoy cleaning out the filter basket in their truck mount.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Joe Monster

Can you give an example on what you would send on the "OFF" months, excluding 1 year reminder?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Easiest way to keep in touch with your customers.

I screwed up and wasn't asking my "repeat" customers why they called this time. I do it every time now.

People were calling because of the cards and I didn't even know it.

Even the first email campaign I sent out got me a few jobs.

You can't beat this program.
As it gets better, it will make my life easier.

Name
Bruce
Brian Robison said:
Easiest way to keep in touch with your customers.

I screwed up and wasn't asking my "repeat" customers why they called this time. I do it every time now.

People were calling because of the cards and I didn't even know it.

Even the first email campaign I sent out got me a few jobs.

You can't beat this program.
As it gets better, it will make my life easier.

Does Service Monster have a email news system set up?

Name
Kevin McCreary
Not exactly. You can run e-mail campaigns as often as you want. The 7 step mail out
program is designed to take the place of a newsletter program though.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The recommend using Constant Contact for mass emailing.
Probably one of the best and user friendly email programs out there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom