Filter or no filter

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Well OK then..... :roll: .....if you want to run that thing under power...then go for it....

Billy

Name
BH
Jim Martin said:
Well OK then..... :roll: .....if you want to run that thing under power...then go for it....

Yes anything inline is a restriction but I have GREAT dry times so I'm OK with it. Mine is all 2.5" also so not as much of an issue. I only use 16' of 2" normally

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Billy said:
Jim Martin said:

Yes anything inline is a restriction but I have GREAT dry times so I'm OK with it. Mine is all 2.5" also so not as much of an issue. I only use 16' of 2" normally

True..but all the bends and the stupid set up just kills that truck.....those were one of the first things to go off mine...made a world of differance...

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
When I had my 427 I tried the pool filter thing and it was a pita for me. Then I tried the bigger mesh bag things in the waste tank and that was better but still a pita. My 370 has a stainless steel box filter thingy and I can usually make it through the day before cleaning it out and I like that. But this thread is making me rethink this, so for the last 2 days I took the box out and wadda ya know, no loss of suck all day and no issues when I dumped the tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom