Finally Going to Connections

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Anybody got a seminar schedule? I'm staying at the hilton and have a rented car. Going with another employee from the company. My boss's right hand man. We're both taking our wives. I'm not sure how much extra time there is going to be to check out Vegas with my wife, or what she is going to think of my fellow internet buddies in real life... But hey, the company is paying for our room and the car so all I have to cover is her shopping and our eating out expenses. I might need a bank loan.

F

FB7777

don't waste your money, and more importantly your time on the barrage of 2 hour infomercials poorly disguised as "seminars"

Go to the F-REE trade show and see everything hands-on. You'll have plenty of time to talk to the tradeshow vendors on the floor

Then walk the strip, see a show, Hoover dam, Red Canyon, Grand Canyon, helicopter ride, Stratosphere, drive a car on the Vegas Speedway at the Andretti School ... whatever

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
http://www.connectionsconvention.org/cnx_con_ts.html

Here is the link to connections website Gary. You will have plenty of time to enjoy vegas regardless. Personally I only go for the trade show portion and even that no more than 3-4 hours total over the 3 days. For a first timer you may want to double that or more and even do some of the classes, but still should have lots of free time to do as you'd like.

Ken

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Gary,
I hear the Wednesday 9 AM keynote "Top Ten Dumb Mistakes Cleaners and Restorers Make (and how to avoid them)" will definitely apply to our industry. It won't be some pretty talking head (far from it) shilling his or her latest book/program/marketing scheme. :) And there will be lots of "takeaways" you can put to work right away in your business.

That's the word on the street, anyway. Hope to see you there, Gary. (And I'm looking forward to meeting your wife.)

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS And yes, I know 9 AM in Las Vegas is the equivalent of 6 AM elsewhere. But I hope to make it worth getting up at the crack of dawn.

Burtz

one of the top ten dumb mistakes would be paying for anything at connections other than the trade show

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Steve Toburen said:
Gary,
I hear the Wednesday 9 AM keynote "Top Ten Dumb Mistakes Cleaners and Restorers Make (and how to avoid them)" will definitely apply to our industry. It won't be some pretty talking head (far from it) shilling his or her latest book/program/marketing scheme. :) And there will be lots of "takeaways" you can put to work right away in your business.

That's the word on the street, anyway. Hope to see you there, Gary. (And I'm looking forward to meeting your wife.)

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS And yes, I know 9 AM in Las Vegas is the equivalent of 6 AM elsewhere. But I hope to make it worth getting up at the crack of dawn.

Scott (Marty's right hand man) and I will be there bright and early. Also, not so much problems getting up in the morning with my wife kicking me out of bed.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Burtz said:
one of the top ten dumb mistakes would be paying for anything at connections other than the trade show
Thats why you need to get free registration. It was in the last issue of ICS that had free trade show tickets.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Scott didn't count on his pregnant wife not being able to get the time off for a vacation when she needs it a few months later to have a baby... Not sure who is going with me now.

Mikey P

Administrator
Do not pay for the infomercials.

Just go to the rooms after the lectures and collect the order forms and other handy reading materials..

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I think they want me to go in part for the cec's attached to the infomercials.

Besides, gotta pay steve for his dog and pony show.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom