Finally got a chance to FLEX

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
We were given a jug of Flex Powder with Citrus Solv at MF in Vegas. Thought I'd try it on a restaurant I regularly clean, been 5 mths since the last cleaning. I mixed 10oz in the bigger Spraymaster jug, running no tip, 4:1.
I could see it cutting the grease right away just from the spray. Gives Attack a run for its money.

DSC_4054_zps26cd6491.jpg
DSC_4057_zpsaf4520ea.jpg
DSC_4058_zpsbcdaceb6.jpg
DSC_4059_zps45950264.jpg

WHat I thought looked really cool was how the steam was getting sucked back in towards the glide. With the old wands would blast back and soak my shoes. I just reshaped my hybrid glide, it had been getting flat. Looks like I got the right shape. Made a couple vids to see the action.

http://s144.photobucket.com/user/hcciam/media/MOV_4056_zps8c5d6efa.mp4.html

http://s144.photobucket.com/user/hcciam/media/MOV_4055_zps0c2b64b9.mp4.html

Last edited:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Looks great Ron. Flex w/citrus is the one thing I did 't wait around for years to try. It has given us consistent results for over 6 months now! I would call Flex with a Grand SLAM

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
That looks really good Ron. I could never understand why restaurants let their carpets get that bad. I don't eat in places like that.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That looks really good Ron. I could never understand why restaurants let their carpets get that bad. I don't eat in places like that.
I agree I stay out of dives. If they don't care enough to maintain their carpets, how clean do you think it is where the public can't see. Nasty!

Great job Ron, that carpet looks like brand new! :icon_cool:

Brand new orange....but brand new! :rockon:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
They do get it cleaned quite regularly, they missed a couple months this time. Should be done once a month but they go about every 3. Quite good food too.

As I'm cleaning jobs like this I find myself thinking of various posts, ie how well do glides work, or Vortex VS Trinity, how would a pad work on this, would a pad be pulling more out of this carpet than my wand, etc That's why I posted the vids, the angled jets and glide improve the performance tremendously over the old wands. Maybe John was comparing OP to the old wands.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
What do you use for an acid rinse??

That Flex is pretty high in the pH.

Ta,

:very_drunk:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ron don't get confused, John is trying to sell machines.

He's not comparing OP to HWE he is comparing the Trinity to HWE.

He has said already stated the regularly OP machines, even past models he has sold will not compare to the results of the Trinity. Probably true too, the Trinity has larger orbit and heavier weight.

He may even be right with his ATP testing but how much value is there in "Carpet Cleaner" testing regardless of the results?

If there is something to prove it will have to be done with independent testing. Tests by VLM or HWE cleaners have too much of a conflict of interest involved and are done with little to no controls.

Spend that 1K on marketing and you'll be much further ahead in your business than wasting it playing mad scientist.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Didn't use an acid rinse, just a alkaline emulsifier metered on the low side, gave it a really good flush as you can see in the videos. SO it was left on the alkaline side but the remaining pH would be lower than what I applied in prespray.
What do you use for an acid rinse??

That Flex is pretty high in the pH.

Ta,

:very_drunk:

Reactions: Shorty
F

FB7777

Been using Flex powder for over 6 months too, on all commercial, nasty residential and all berber carpets

Doubt Ill switch to anything else.

Te pail price is phenomenal and goes a long long way

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
We've always had good results with Bridgepoint. Consistent product at a decent price point.

I won't stoop to degrade other shotty Chems we've used in the past.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Cleaner price's shouldnt matter. 1 hydro force should yield way over 149 buckaroo's. Atleast on commercial anyway. The weight is a little lite compared to other big brands though.

I may have to give this stuff a try. We have a few reg jobs in this condition.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
My tech's love the Flex! I was told by Scott W. \ or one of the staff, at MF in Las Vegas to mix in some BioBreak for really nasty jobs. They have and really like the results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom