Finally got a new style Airpath.

Mikey P

Administrator
my old OG black beauty was looking like it fell of a WW2 helicopter..

any of you hacks NOT carry an AP on board?

dri-eaz-airpath.jpg

shame on you.

So, what do you like about the new style vs. the old? I'm using a black one too, does a fantastic job, but it's bit awkward to lug around. Looks like the new style is a little more user friendly.

Mikey P

Administrator
the fins are way more solid.

it looks so George Jettsonish.

it's not covered in rust and lint.

and it did not cost $899 :oops:

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
That was the first time I got to talk to mikey. I think he hung up on me the first time he called.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I got a blue one three-plus years ago. Drag it room-to-room on about half my jobs. Been thinking about how I can make room on the van (extended Ford) for a second one. Is the current model any different from my old blue one?

tim

Blue one can be moved while its running, much more durable, stands on it's end, looks nicer, I carry 3 on the truck

S

sam miller

I need one using a mytee 2 speed blower in tfa right now.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I got 2 Dri-Eaz snail fans in the truck, and use 'em most of the time...

Hey Keith

Funny story. We were down in Mexico for 2 years and made friends with a really great couple that happen to live now on Cozumel. She was telling us that her grandpa was some genius in the carpet cleaning industry and has all these inventions under his belt. Says his last name is Studebaker. Small world. So I'm assuming you're the uncle? :)

Also, do you guys still sell replacement parts for the old style Airpath? The bottom diffuser on mine has cracked in multiple spots and is more or less being held up with zip ties. Looks a little hokie. I'd love to replace it.

Phillip Newell

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Funny you just posted this Mikey my next twitter deal will be the airpath. Only 3 will be available at the tweeted price so they will go fast if your on twitter look for it sometime before noon :)

Becker

Name
Becker
I should buy one or 2 of them.

Right now I use blowers.

Got 6 of them and often offer as leave behinds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom