Finally it happened !

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I am on a short mini vacation in Gatlinburg and like the past few years I just could not get all our jobs caught up so I released my tech to solo 2 jobs yesterday. One empty and one occupied. I was really nervous about it but I know that I have to let go to grow any because I am the definition of maxed out. When I supervised 35k in restaurant business I didn't have a choice, but I find letting go of something that has took so long and so much hard work to build is TuFF! On the way one of our property managers called with 3 more "last minute " add ons so tech did 4 on his first solo day and did an excellent job! Ashley is covering one for me as I type this. Very busy August ahead of us with college turn and keeping up with our 2 property manager
A (total of 500 units) and our now 37 restaurants! Wish me more luck!! This is a T & Grout he did yesterday.
ruma5ahu.jpg

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I will be walking across that bride come September.....

It is one thing to send someone out while your in town.....if something happens your here............I will be in Vegas for a week for the show.......and the truck will be out there working the whole time I am gone........he does a great job by himself...( I only work a few days a week on the truck now )...and I have no problems...but its a whole different mind set being away............

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
So true Jim, and honestly I was on the phone (me calling/texting him) way to much. I think we wouldn't have had any issues had the property managers had their crap together with lock box codes etc. Next time he will have their number but I kinda wanted to be a little involved since it was first time.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I left for two weeks in right after MF and only checked in once. The boys did great.

This week Justin and Shawn are in Indiana for a convention, so Jonathan covered their work this weekend, besides helping me.

It's hard to let go, but sure makes you proud when it goes well.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well I do believe this property manager needs to get someone to manage them. They called with 3 more that supposedly moved out last night (yeah right) and new tenants want to move in Saturday. Thank goodness my tech changed his plans and didn't go out of town today after all so he is doing them now.
As Ashley wipes his forehead and brow

Last edited:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
This week Justin and Shawn are in Indiana for a convention, so Jonathan covered their work this weekend, besides helping me.

It's hard to let go, but sure makes you proud when it goes well.

Both of my kids in Evansville this weekend as well. I'll tell them to keep an eye out for redheads and say "Hello."

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
As Ashley wipes his forehead and brow

I think he wants to kick me in the rear for ever convincing him to strengthen his internet presence. He said last month kicked his butt and hes thinking this month will too. Good that you both are busy and good enough friends to help each other out when it's needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom