Finally on board

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Welcome James!

There is a great group of guys (and a few tough as nails gals) here who will help you, and once in a while give you a hard time too. Think of it like the "Cheers" bar (if you are hold enough to have watched the show)

Tell us a little about yourself

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
James and I met for coffee on Sunday, as computer illiterate as he is, it may take him another 11 years to find his way back...

Well you are breaking him in with the tough love he'll receive here

Mr.cleansalot

Name
JAMES FISHER
Lol yes yes and awesome.
A little about my self .
I've been in the industry 21 years now 11 years ago start A quality carpet cleaning cinamark theaters was my first account with 4 large theaters in our town I am very fortunate to still work for them post virus obviously.
As most I started with the $69 3 room coupon learned early there's no way to make money at that .
I love advice so talking with piers quickly bummed my min up to 150 and have not looked back .
I realized there was a shortage on quality cleaners in out area although mikey and jumbo and a few others are here .
I focused on doing the best I can and went from there .
I still own the carpet and 5 or 6 years ago started tahoe tile and stone witch honestly being a large fella my back was killing me and I figured tile is a bit easier on my back at least I use different muscles lol .
I've accumulated 5 vans and a tone of equipment I only run one van being i can find guys to do quality work so thats where I'm at now and still learn things everyday .
Got 2 kids married happily most days lol and look forward to getting back into the swing of things dereck met me at my shop and started telling me all kinds of tricks and chems and equipment I did not know about due to not being here on m.b. so here I am very excited and honored to have met Mikey and now all of you and look forward to contributing what I can and learning from those that care I told Mikey I owe my success to guys like him and you so thank you all .
Now how the hell do I post this lol

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You’ll get over it

Proverbs 16:24 Marty....

kind words2.jpg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I think Mikey typed all of that. Too many run on’s to count. Glad you’re here, we need some new material, and fresh MeAt to bash.

Mr.cleansalot

Name
JAMES FISHER
I'll get used to it . I was tuck on teemf for a while learned a lot then it went to shit when all the ogs left . I always wanted to check this out but as Mikey said I'm not good with computers .glad to be here now and actually be able to get some good feed back ?

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom