Finally used Pre-Spray Sample!!

G

Well; today had an empty apartment; thought I would use the prespray sample Greenie sent; But carpet was trashed so I added secret sauce instead; after dwell time I noticed the most serious dog smell!!. My secret sauce has no odor; but a heck of a kick on dirt; So I noticed when grabbing the deodorizer I normally use; the sample!! I opened it and the smell was great; I figure what the hay!! I will try this.

Mixed up as per instructions in a pump sprayer and laid it down medium to heavy in all areas; Used 2 Sprayers in a 2 bedroom apartment(4 Gallons).

After I packed up went back into groom; maintenance manger said man it smells great in their what did you use. I replied a same Greenie sent me. So needless to say; I think I will be adding a new deodorizer to the tool box!!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rjfdube said:
Well; today had an empty apartment; thought I would use the prespray sample Greenie sent; But carpet was trashed so I added secret sauce instead;

I'm glad to hear the deo smells great, but what's up with not trying the Greendust pre-spray?

seems a trashed ratnastie is THE place to try some side by side evaluations

..L.T.A.

G

I have another apartment tomorrow; just as bad; Gonna use it to clean with; will post again about it. But it makes an awesome deodorizer!!

ErikG

I think in October He posted some free samples but I still have not recieved mine yet, It samples of powermax wright guys

Mikey P

Administrator
I've used 4 45# pails of Powermaxx and have not noticed anything out of the ordinary as far as a deo goes.

Great PS though/

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Rickie, you need to publish a map with your posts or lay off the margaritas. :)

I still can't believe you can't get a better picture of you for your website.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
WTF did you say? I'm sorry to say I used Greenie's sample on some decent carpet so I'm not sure how well it works. Thanks Greenie and Lisa but I'll have to wait for other testers. I know it smells better than a sample of prespray I got from Jondon.

Able 1

Name
Keith
KevinL said:
WTF did you say? I'm sorry to say I used Greenie's sample on some decent carpet so I'm not sure how well it works. Thanks Greenie and Lisa but I'll have to wait for other testers. I know it smells better than a sample of prespray I got from Jondon.

What is the PH? Is it made for the nasty ones, or for everyday kind of pre-spray?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I got a jar of some kind of white powder from Greenie. I used it yesterday at 2 oz's per gallon in my electric sprayer. I used it on a fairly trashed cut pile carpet. Not sure if it was nylon or polyester. I didn't test it. It has lots of soil and lots of dog piss in it.

Everything cleaned up well. Judging by that one test, it's a great product.

I couldn't use it today because I cleaned a huge house full of wool carpet, and the sample said "high pH prespray" on it.

I should be able to use it some tomorrow.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Probably the same PRESPRAY I sample I got from Greenie.

Judging by his post, I can now understand why he spends so much time prevacuuming.

He's just a tad bit oFf ...

Name
BradFenstermaker
I have used about half my sample so far. Seems to work really well.

Should have a nasty on Fri to really give it a test. Fragrance is nice.

G

Did a real Nasty today with prespray sample; It worked great and custy still likes the smell!! I am gonna get some more if it keeps him smiling; they spend way too much money for us to clean and c/c for me to question; and yes it does work good too. I do know my secret sauce has no smell; so custy likes it custy gets it!! I did get a slight price raise on my carpet jobs for them today also!! :D :D :D :D :D

John Watson

Got my sample Monday 1-5, It was sent 12-20 according to GG paperwork by Fed Express..

I also might try it tomarrow on an apartment that has been already cleaned, but still looks like hell and smells, Evidently the tennant had ferrats that ran loose ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom