Finally!

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Idk if this guy is on this forum. It is about time someone made a video.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I wonder if his 80k+ price included the van. If just the machine that means the installation nearly doubled the price.
More issues on these new machines. It’s difficult to make an investment that large and have that many issues no matter which brand you go with.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
More issues on these new machines. It’s difficult to make an investment that large and have that many issues no matter which brand you go with.
Is Aerotech or Jon-Don to blame for the issues? My money would be on Jon-Don; A great supplies company, but the weak link is the installing chimp.
I'll issue a service bulletin here-- Use Lok-tight on all Bolts.

Reactions: BIG WOOD and LCCFL

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
guy just basically complained about loose nuts? I bet you like most machines the waste tank float was messed up from driving with waste water in there and it got jammed or stuck. The pressure regulator who knows maybe a lack of water or clogged filters ect... These are extremely minor. I don't think 80k is worth it when you can throw together a CDS for the same price but I would love to have this machine.

Reactions: SamIam and LCCFL

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
guy just basically complained about loose nuts? I bet you like most machines the waste tank float was messed up from driving with waste water in there and it got jammed or stuck. The pressure regulator who knows maybe a lack of water or clogged filters ect... These are extremely minor. I don't think 80k is worth it when you can throw together a CDS for the same price but I would love to have this machine.
I like the CDS, have an older one but I think the DDS is more powerful.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
guy just basically complained about loose nuts?

loose bolts
sounds like more than a few all over.
Don't know how much is assembled when they ship and what assy in required on JonDon's end to point fingers at AT or JD on that one.
One or two bolts is one thing, a half dozen or more is another.

plus

failed tank float switch
failed pressure regulator
belt slippage

all that in two weeks on a brand new $80k outfit, I'd be a little bummed.

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm willing to bet this guy had Atlanta JD install it. Their svc dept doesn't know how to tighten bolts. I"m not exaggerating either

Reactions: LCCFL

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Their svc dept doesn't know how to tighten bolts.

or charge correctly for spark plugs.
Did you ever get your money back for the overcharge on the plugs?
They can sell a $3 dollar spark plug for $6 bucks..I get that
but no way in hell they charge $26 for a $3 dollar plug

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
or charge correctly for spark plugs.
Did you ever get your money back for the overcharge on the plugs?
They can sell a $3 dollar spark plug for $6 bucks..I get that
but no way in hell they charge $26 for a $3 dollar plug

..L.T.A.

The old saying………. A fool and their money are soon parted……..Annnnnnnd before you get all bent outta shape Smatty, I’m speaking from experience! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't think they are any different now... The newer cds has an upgraded blower to a 48 same as this.... I doubt it would be much different?

Does anyone know how big the blower is on the butler max vacuum package
It's a 47. I think the DDS may spin at a higher rpm. Sounds like it. I like the idea of that machine but I have had good success with the CDS. Hydramasters is just across the border from me and I have 2 distributors near me. That's probably the way I would go if going new.

Reactions: SamIam

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
It's a 47. I think the DDS may spin at a higher rpm. Sounds like it. I like the idea of that machine but I have had good success with the CDS. Hydramasters is just across the border from me and I have 2 distributors near me. That's probably the way I would go if going new.
It’s no longer a 4.7 they moved to the 408

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
  • Increased vacuum performance with the GD Tri-Flow 408 Blower increases vacuum CFM by 25% – 485 CFM at 10”HG, 558CFM at )”HG

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I talked to the guy who bought me company about a week ago... And this old girl is still working hard with minimal problems... Could have built almost 2complete set ups like this for 80k..

Screenshot_20220213-134905_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20220213-134636_Gallery.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
They came from a Circle K along side the highway at about 3 a.m. in the morning if you remember correctly

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom