Administrator
90% of the time, its all you want ..

PXL_20211231_211451406.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Those were great machines.
Everyone kept saying how complacated the machine was.... My 570 was way more complacated to work on... And we had pretty much just gave up on that therm valve...........We ran a A. P. O. on all the jobs so we just let it go... Everytime we replaced it.. That water box would just burn it out... It was always blowing fuses on the automatic hose reel or A. P. O.. and shorting out a float valve now and then.. ... That Thermalwave... It didn't matter how hard you ran it... It just kept going....very easy to service.. Lots of space to get to anything and work on it... Shame they stopped making them...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It's a 47. I think the DDS may spin at a higher rpm. Sounds like it. I like the idea of that machine but I have had good success with the CDS. Hydramasters is just across the border from me and I have 2 distributors near me. That's probably the way I would go if going new.
It's got a 4.8 same blower as the peo1200se.

Heats better from what I hear on par with the butler high heat.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Everyone kept saying how complacated the machine was.... My 570 was way more complacated to work on... And we had pretty much just gave up on that therm valve...........We ran a A. P. O. on all the jobs so we just let it go... Everytime we replaced it.. That water box would just burn it out... It was always blowing fuses on the automatic hose reel or A. P. O.. and shorting out a float valve now and then.. ... That Thermalwave... It didn't matter how hard you ran it... It just kept going....very easy to service.. Lots of space to get to anything and work on it... Shame they stopped making them...
but you had to move you computer on it?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I got the sapphire thermal valve the goes at the top relieve pressure in the water box, and last way longer just replace oring when it starts to leak.

4900 hours still works great had to replace a Mac valve but thats it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
F

FB7777

Sounds like minor issues so far. Switches can fail or clog. Loose nuts and bolts need to be addressed but sounds like a decent machine.

exactly what I thought

I’d be far less concerned about a float switch and a finicky power reel button than the LOOSE installation hardware

if these guys can’t ratchet down the bolts, what else is not double checked before delivery?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
but you had to move you computer on it?
Not a big deal.. ... it was moved because where it was placed there was no air circulating across it and it was causing the computer to overheat and shutting the machine down... just a simple move outside of the compartment and for years it never gave me a single issue...

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom