Finding the right product

Name
I'm Rick James
So as of now, what is the BEST prespray on the market that doesnt contain butyl and is "green"?

I use a fresh water rinse, so it would have to work with that.

Ive been using Vacaway Intesity Green with great success. Ive been reading about Trashed Green, sounds good. I know new products are coming out all the time, is there anything new from Les, Cobb or any other company. I would like to buy from a MB supplier.

I am looking for the best quality product and price DOESNT MATTER.

Also any other products that would work good for my needs... thanks in advance.

Name
I'm Rick James
Only if there is an opt out option if I actually win. Ivebeensold

Really want to try it before I buy bulk. I was hoping to find a powder form... but will use whatever is the best.

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
Trashed Green is KILLER.

Best liquid PS I ever used.

Want me to start an auction on a case?

is it really good stuff?? I'll bid ons it

Chris A

Name
Chris
I like MB SoapFree, I've been using it as my primary resi prespray for 3 years (I rinse with it too)

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
the guy who taught my CCT class and who has been a mentor all the way swears by trashed green...
He also will sometimes just take a scoop of OSR and A scoop of Enzall and...poof..there is his plan B.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I liked how Trashed Green cleaned as a prespray but didn't care for the smell

Mike is correct on using it as a spot remover

OSR does wonders also but I wouldn't use it that way unless I had to, does wonders for entrance matting that has white fibers in them

Hope Magic Wand is at Connections but didn't see them on the floor plan

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
I also used magic wands atomic which is their encap stuff..it was way better then the brush and bonnet from CTI that my distributor was trying to push on me. Awesome smell and really did an amazing job.
So far..Magic wand is 2 for 2 with me..but you pay for it. Stuff isnt cheap, but worth it.

John Watson

I have to agree with the others, Trashed Green, works great. I was charging a premium for the clients who wanted totaly green.

When selling the job I used to explained that by goinggreen they would take out some of the stuff out of the product that worked for cleaning before but was harmfull to us. The safer replacements limited what we could now do. It was our clients decision, at that point, Best cleaning products or Green and friendly.

When I used trashed Green it was a mute point!! this stuff did wonders..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom