F'ing Sprint........

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
So i use to be a sprint apologists...NO MORE!!!!!!!!

the service has basiclly gone to crap...even before the I-phone release i could see a difference...

i get VM but no ringing :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

who knows how many i may have missed who didnt leave a message....

so then i vent a little bit on a forum, about maybe a class action suit.....AND IT GETS KICKED!!!!! WTF :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

so now i think i am leaving and going to verizon....thought about calling and venting to them...but at this point its just going to be about lowering my ETF because they havent kept up their end of the contract....

Anyone else had issues as of late with them???

dday

I've been with Sprint for a long time and I am very pleased with the service. I occasionally find I have a voicemail though I didn't hear the phone ring. Sometimes it is simply because I was at the truck with the TM running and my ear protection on, and the rest of the time it is always because I am in an area up in the mountains with poor cell service to begin with ...

F

FB7777

Thats one of the downside to running your business off a cell phone

Back in the old days I had a pager... now we have internet, GPS and anything else the technogeeks can come up with

I'm not gonna get all that fired up cause I missed a call.

If you think you're missing work then Get an office person or Service Monster you cheap basturd :mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If you don't hear the phone ringing you may have to set a new ringer. Don't put the ringer/speaker against a surface or turn down your radio. I doubt if it is Sprints fault (more the Sprint user). I have been using Sprint for years with no problems what so ever.

Doesnt hurt to have the message say, Sorry I'm talking to another client, I'll return your call ASAP Please leave a message...........

If a prospect or client wants your service, they will leave a message.

So, you shouldn't lose any clients anyway.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
It's all about the area. Sprint sucks here, I switched to Verizon 3 years ago and haven't looked back. It's a little more expensive but the damn service could be free and it wouldn't matter if the service sucks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Mike Draper

Basically the only reason I switched to Sprint is because of Doug. So I am now considering a lawsuit against you jackass!

F

FB7777

:lol: @ Draper

thats true Joey ... Im with Sprint here and the coverage is great

Becker

Name
Becker
Royal Man said:
If you don't hear the phone ringing you may have to set a new ringer. Don't put the ringer/speaker against a surface or turn down your radio. I doubt if it is Sprints fault (more the Sprint user). I have been using Sprint for years with no problems what so ever.

Doesnt hurt to have the message say, Sorry I'm talking to another client, I'll return your call ASAP Please leave a message...........

I'm think he means the phone is not connecting with an incoming call, and wound not even know a cal came in if it were not for a VM left.

Makes ya wonder how many caller did not leave a VM..

Becker

Name
Becker
I was more of a fan of Verizon, and in many cases I feel they are the best service provider.

I went to ATT because I wanted the Iphone ( still love it, not a droid fan GF and my kiddo have Droids ).. Now other carries have the iphone. but at renewal I will stay with ATT,, coverage is about the same..

Over all verizon is king, but ATT allows data and voice at the same time..

Well when on hold it is nice to have data..

Or to prove you are right..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Becker said:
Royal Man said:

I'm think he means the phone is not connecting with an incoming call, and wound not even know a cal came in if it were not for a VM left.

Makes ya wonder how many caller did not leave a VM..

dday said:
I've been with Sprint for a long time and I am very pleased with the service. I occasionally find I have a voicemail though I didn't hear the phone ring. Sometimes it is simply because I was at the truck with the TM running and my ear protection on, and the rest of the time it is always because I am in an area up in the mountains with poor cell service to begin with ...

To yokes...i am not a dumb ass i know how the phone works and catching missed calls...

THERE IS NO RECORD OF A CALL.....want me to take a picture of my call list and the time and date of the VM???

I agree with the rest of youas far as service goes....EVERY CARRIER HAS ITS GLITCHES i get that...but over the last 3 mth it has continued to go down hill....

hey Drapes...cant get blood from a turnip :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously though.....i get like .50 meg on speed test here...in brigham....it was 1.5 on 3g :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: thats like wtf???

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Love t mobile till I opened up my bill and it said $1,481.11 today. They sent me two replacement phones two. Months ago. I forgot to send them back so I'm stuck with it..... but I travel a lot and tmobiles service is great

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
joeynbgky said:
Love t mobile till I opened up my bill and it said $1,481.11 today. They sent me two replacement phones two. Months ago. I forgot to send them back so I'm stuck with it..... but I travel a lot and tmobiles service is great

ohhh bullshit...i would call them up and say oops, and here they come...

1400 bones....noooo sir-ie

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
They said I had seven days. I thought they forgot about them and u thought id keep them lol.. I talked to everyone and still a no

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Sprint's been really good to me...BUuuuuut David D said I didnt call him back? :shock:

Hmmm...Maybe I'm missing calls I don't know about??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom