Finish the sentence..............

Bob Foster

arrive on time, do more than expected and leave the customer with a smile on their face.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Should always be thinking of what's next
Should always be planning what's next
Should always be doing what's next
Should always be accomplishing what's next

"I've been cleaning carpets for 20 years!"
You've been doing something wrong for the last 19.

Of course this is just the way I think....don't get your man panties in a bunch.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Jim Martin said:
A good cleaner should always...................??

Prevac, show off his or her mikeysboard tatto, and have a cookie when offered one..

randy

Name
Randy
Keep any bills you find in the upholstery but return the coins so they think you are honest. Have a hidden camera detector ( $99 off the net) before raiding her panties drawer. Eat the cookies and help yourself to the milk too, when no one is looking. Use their bathroom and forget to flush. Be sure to compliment the Mrs. on what a nice figure she has as you flirt with her 16 year old daughter. Make sure you suck up any debris with the vac line when you break the Urn on the mantle containing her husband's remains. If they aren't home on a hot day take a shower or swim in their pool and maybe take a nap in their bed. Use bleach as a spotter.

Make sure you tell them you are an IICRC CERTIFIED cleaner & a proud member of ***. I have seen or heard about all of the above over the last twenty years, except the panty thief didn't have the hidden camera detector so he was arrested and made the Metro section of the Washington post (he was an IICRC master cleaner and last I heard now works for the Department of Homeland Defense as a guard at a Federal office building ! ).

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
take the time needed

keep up to date
willing to try new things but be smart about it

never eat a lot of garlic the night before

Or beans for that matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom