Finished New Three 3-Stage Portable

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Friday, we finished testing some "brand new" more efficient vac motors on our Breeze portable.

It has three 3-stage vac motors AND a 500 PSI pump running on just two electric cords.

We think it provides higher vacuum than any two-cord portable on the market.

Air Watts are over 1500 total. CFM is around 240. Maximum lift is 15" hg.

Water flow is 1.4 GPM.

The first model will also have a pump-out system on those two cords.

We are still deciding on the best wand for standard equipment (14" vs. 12").

Larry

Greenie

Larry Cobb said:
Air Watts are over 1500 total. CFM is around 240. Maximum lift is 15" hg.

Larry, please explain to all of us how you have the vacs configured? Air-parallel for higher CFM or Air-Series for your 15"hg claim? Or some hybrid configuration?

Also if Air-parallel are you using a single Stack in the waste tank, or multiple stacks?

Thank you.

R

rotovacguy

How about that pump, Larry? I would imagine to be able to get three 3 stage units and an auto pump out on 2 cords, it would be powered by a DC motor, is it? Whether it's AC or DC, it sounds like it should be a respectable porty.

Bjorn

there is no comparison

I make a truck mount and a portable

my portable machine has two large 7.2 premiere motors and a 500 psi

Brett

Larry, what is the amp draw of those motors load and no load, if you have an amp meter lying around.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Ryan said:
http://morecfm.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=34&products_id=164

Same thing?

KH has stated on "another board" that Larry Cobb is building the Titan machines for him.

"An example would be the new Titan 345-X3 machines that Larry is building for us. Because of some new high efficiency 3 stage motors that have just been released, we will be powering these 3 - 3 stage motor machines on 2 cords now, rather than the former 3 cords. The power on those 2 cords will be the same as we had on 3 cords. The power of these machines will be unsurpased as Larry correctly pointed out."

Ryan

Odin said:
there is no comparison

I make a truck mount and a portable
my portable machine has two large 7.2 premiere motors and a 500 psi

So your truck mount has more power then these portables?

If these portys produce 15" hg and 240 CFM wouldn't that be about equal if not more powerful performance then a roots 33?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ross cool machine but I agree on getting ripped. Those are TM prices!
scared0015.gif

All that is great unless the machine weighs 200 pounds. That is why I don't like portables. If I could get a portable with decent performance that weighed under a hundred pounds, I would use one.

Ryan

Larry can we get some pics and maybe a vid? I would love to see a CFM meter and a hg gauge hooked up to these to prove their capabilitys. I think you might sell a few to if you did this.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Mr. Cobb,
Will you be matching this deal from K Hairass?

"Titanium Wands now are Standard with our Titan Machines that sell for $2000 or more!"
Ken Harris

Just to be clear, are these Prochem Titanium wands?

I would hate to see this being misunderstood, so close to your launch date on these machines.
:lol:

roro

Name
Ross Craig
rctpks said:
Ross cool machine but I agree on getting ripped. Those are TM prices!
scared0015.gif

Agreed that is why I have only bought them secondhand - think we paid about 2500 for our first one and a bit more for the second two.

"sure 1 220v cord :D
why 3000PSI?"

Our standard house plugswitch runs 220-240 volt at 50 cycles and 10 amp. Even though the theoretical draw from the machine is higher than 10 amp that is only at startup and if you switched on all motors. There are 20 amp outlets but these are usually only for stoves and hardwired in so that you can't use them.
I don't know why the manufacturer has gone for 3000 psi. I have only gone to about 1000 when tile cleaning - normally we are at 450 for carpet.

roro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom