Finishing up the new Aerotech

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I have been working on getting the new Aerotech fitted out for a couple weeks. Tomorrow will be the test, 15000 sq. ft. school.

IMG_5161.jpeg IMG_8460.jpeg IMG_9508.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Four technicians, I would think 5 hours.
Dual wanding I assume? I used to work for a company that did large jobs like that. We would also have 4 techs but only one truck. One prespraying, one scrubbing with a 175, one on the wand and the boss fetching and carrying. The wand would never stop, we would just rotate the techs. An Aerotech would have made life so much easier.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
super clean. do you guys run 3/8 hose for higher flow?

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Such a nice operation? 1 Observation: That Mytee tile cleaning tool should be replaced with the turbo-hybrid th40

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Finally got the hoover portable cH30000.. i love it. I wish i got it sooner

Reactions: Mikey P

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Very nice unit Ron.
Now for the real dumb question - how do you wind up those little hose reeals without whacking your hand on the adjacent one?
roro

Reactions: Rob Grady

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Very nice unit Ron.
Now for the real dumb question - how do you wind up those little hose reeals without whacking your hand on the adjacent one?
roro
I need to adjust them side to side, I already flipped the fresh water reel around. We don’t have any left hand employees so there were some complaints😉😉😉

scotty747

I rented that mytee spinner and couldn't get it back for a week. Jondon said if I bought one they would apply the rental to the purchace. Only cost me 300 bucks new. Still wish I went with the turbo. Same with the raptor. Interlink quoted me 199.00, in Spanish, went to pick it up and was pissed. The only one I could get to help me was a girl who spoke almost no English so I ran up to jondon and got the raptor. Still wish I hadn't.

Reactions: todg

scotty747

pmf was my preference but I needed it asap. I don't think anyone around the sound sells pmf direct to the public.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
hey Ron what flow do you run on your wands? are you using 1/4in solution line or larger?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Nice. Considering you live in the sh&%hole NE, I assume your roads get salted in the winter. Do you/will you wash it down underneath every night that you're out in that muck, before you put it away?
Just asking as a fellow NE Ohio salted roads sh$%hole state in the winter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom