Fire Away!

G

1. Top 10 list of performance increases in the performance room (flow, 2.5 hose, parker, etc..) or just the links to the top 10 posts that answers these. (I think it took me 6 mos. of reading to finally get most of it, I think). :wink:

2. Cleaners Report: Have an independent and respected cleaner receive all of the latest stuff from manufacturers and they in return give a detailed review of pro's/con's in their opinion on the products (video, photos etc.). This can be a monthly report (I'm sure it would be popular and controversial, which in return brings in more people). And they have to send the stuff back at the expense of the manufacturer. :lol:

There's my suggestions.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How about a Banner for the marketing room?
I am following in Bobs Footsteps.

A banner that would promote the marketing room...not Corky or some stupid ass thing like that. :mrgreen:

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
ACtually I quite like Brian's idea. The marketing room is (was-sorry Brian :oops: ) one of the best on this forum and that alone should be a big drawcard to any new member to want to sign up to SM. But you could also include a couple of the others as well.

John

ErictheRed said:
1. Top 10 list of performance increases in the performance room (flow, 2.5 hose, parker, etc..) or just the links to the top 10 posts that answers these. (I think it took me 6 mos. of reading to finally get most of it, I think). :wink:

2. Cleaners Report: Have an independent and respected cleaner receive all of the latest stuff from manufacturers and they in return give a detailed review of pro's/con's in their opinion on the products (video, photos etc.). This can be a monthly report (I'm sure it would be popular and controversial, which in return brings in more people). And they have to send the stuff back at the expense of the manufacturer. :lol:

There's my suggestions.

Manufactuers do give away stuff for testing 4 this board...they just give it all to mikey and not us Broke Dicks....

Name
Kevin McCreary
I think the best thing you could do is add a link on this board somewhere that says" invite a friend"
and you could put an e-mail address in and it will send them an e-mailed invitation to join this board.
With directions in the e-mail of how to join. I have thought about telling other good peeps about joining
this board, but I'm too lazy to tell them how. It would be a good way to get more fresh blood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom