Fire Extinguisher

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Waldo brought this up earlier. Who carries one on their truck? I don't have one. Probably should have one strapped in the van somewhere.

Audra

Are you kidding me...Billy wouldn't let us start the van up without one. :D He is Mr. Safety!!!

Jeff

Name
Jeff Sybert
I've always had one, fortunately never had to use it on one of my vehicles but have put out other people's fire's.

It's always better to be safe than sorry!

Billy

Name
BH
We actually have one in the front of the van & another in the back of the van. We also have one in our Land Rover.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I got one for my pick-up and delivery van and three days later I was driving behind a carpet cleaning van and it had a blow out there was enough friction the tire caught on fire I let them use my extinguisher to put it out.

buy one with a hose extension on it..the one these guys had with no hose to get it at the right angle they had to tilt it sideways rendering it useless fairly quickly

Gary T

I keep 2 in the trailer, 1 by back door, 1 by side door, and 1 in the truck.

Had a car catch fire at a gas station I worked in HS. Not 1 working extinguisher in the whole place. If there was one, we coulda handled it easy. Got pretty scary waiting for FD to show.

Ricky Thurman

I've got one in Each van and one in the shop.....have to have the one in the shop inspected every year for the annual Fire Dept. Inspection.

I am cleaning a multi-million dollar home today that the lady specifically asked if I carry one with me. Last Christmas as cleaner's truck caught fire and almost burned her house down. Luckily she only had damage from the radiant heat, but I could have been really really bad.

GRHeacock

I have one on each floor of my house, one in each car and in the van.

Oh yeah- occasionally when they sit for years unused, they need to be recharged or replaced.

Check them before you need them.

Gary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom