First BBB Complaint. Anyone know this A@@HOLE.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
The BBB isn't totaly moronic.

Simply state: As a seller I have the right and obligation to cancel an auction for any reason.. per Ebay's regulations.

Then tell the tool that is doing that: Per your agreement when you created your account, you must also respect the seller's wishes as above stated.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ryan said:
Hey John I just got my Axiom in. Smooth transaction and the shipping was fast. Loved the price!!!

Out of curiosity why have you been listing chemicals so cheap on eBay lately? Clearing out the warehouse?

I had a company screw me on a big order of all the axiom products so im trying to get more of it into peoples hands so hopefully I can move it. I also have some Powerclean chemicals left that are just taking up space so they will be going up cheap too.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
John, you seem to get "screwed" more than anyone else on this board. Why do you think that is?

Maybe a little to over the top overbearing on everything you do??

This can be good sometimes...and sometimes not so good.

Take it easy bro, your heart can only take so much.

With love,
Your buddy Brian.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Brian R said:
John, you seem to get "screwed" more than anyone else on this board. Why do you think that is?

Maybe a little to over the top overbearing on everything you do??

This can be good sometimes...and sometimes not so good.

Take it easy bro, your heart can only take so much.

With love,
Your buddy Brian.
Huh? Put down the pipe and just say no.....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lol.
You're just an intensly loyal person and you expect the same level of such from everyone else.
That's a tough life.

Some people are just A-holes. :lol:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok I'll take that but your wrong it isn't a tough life. I'm the luckiest person alive. My life rocks!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm sure it does John, But take it from someone who has had his company screwed with in a bad way.

You can't take this stuff too personal or it will eat you alive.

I let what some people call "karma" take care of it. And it always does.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The average american THINKS the BBB is a gov't watchdog agency.

They are NOT in anyway associated with the gov't but are just a for profit business like everything else.

Extorsion

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The BBB is a worthless organization that is only after your money. The biggest rip off company in my area has 9 complaints but an A rating. Why? Because they pony out the dough to keep a high rating. It's a scam that I would not put much thought into John. Let this asshat run his mouth because the people he will tell about this you probably won't want as a custy anyways because they will act the same way he does.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Knowing John as well as I do, and how he runs his business I know WHY he takes it personal. He doesn't separate business and personal in his mind, its the same for him. He treats everyone in his "business life" as he would in his personal. He hates the term "its just business". His employees are like family(two of them are), and he truly wants the best for his friends, and his customers to succeed. We all know hes a bit stubborn in his views, and you may not agree with him, but atleast you know where he stands, anyone could respect that. This guy basically told John hes is going to mess with "family", and John simply won't allow that.

randy

Name
Randy
I can see why any supplier would feel like they have been drawn & quartered after dealing with that wackado.
He is pissed because he can't buy a product that sells for $24 for $2.00, just because he is doing the world a favor by being on ebay. What he is demanding is unreasonable, unrealistic and short sighted. Why would a supplier stay past 5pm to fix that guy's truck mount, why would a supplier tell him about that special deal or that used equipment that another customer has for sale for 15 cents on the dollar. Why would any supplier want that guy in their store or even visiting them on Ebay ?

You really do get out of life what you put out there. The funniest thing is this clown is on the Internet as an "expert" dispensing marketing advise (I know that shouldn't shock me, as this industry seems to produce a never ending crescendo of bullshit spewing guru wannabes) but I still find it hilarious. Google his name and have a good read.

He obviously doesn't have a clue what marketing really is or he would have never filed that bogus BBB complaint, threatened John and exposed himself to online scrutiny. What if every deranged cleaner on this board posted one negative review on that guy ?

What goes around comes around.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom