First Bill from Full Circle

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mr. Marty, just think of Full circle as something you can use while growing your business. If you don't see the need to grow, don't use them. They are a great tool to take some pressure off of you so you can do other things. I don't worry about missing that phone call and I don't worry about being tied to the phones all day....oh and I don't worry about hiring some employee who may or may not show up for work etc.

Give them a call and see what kind of deal they can work out for you. You might get away with $100.00 month for them just to be your "voicemail"

I know I said it earlier in this thread....even the biggest companies who have 8 people answering their phones or more can use Full Circle as the "voicemail" when everyone else misses the call because the lines are tied up.

Let them answer the phones while you sell commercial accounts or something.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, you set your phone where if you don't answer or it's busy THEN it forwards to them.
I'm just not sure if they have a minimum charge or not per month.

Motivated

I think full circle is a great program. However, if I were averaging 75 jobs a month i think I would hire someone locally to do this for me. They could also handle all of my other b.s. that i can't stand doing when I get home after busting my behind all day.

Even if you have a home office. They could be doing my invoices, cleaning my house and even letting my dogs go to the bathroom. lol Or, buy them a lap top and forward your calls to their home and let them work there.

This is just my opinion. There are plenty of people looking for jobs right now in my area and I think this would be great.

I have never hired anyone before so please fill me in on the disadvantages of hiring a new employee if you disagree.

Bob Foster

Motivated said:
I think full circle is a great program. However, if I were averaging 75 jobs a month i think I would hire someone locally to do this for me. They could also handle all of my other b.s. that i can't stand doing when I get home after busting my behind all day.

Even if you have a home office. They could be doing my invoices, cleaning my house and even letting my dogs go to the bathroom. lol Or, buy them a lap top and forward your calls to their home and let them work there.

This is just my opinion. There are plenty of people looking for jobs right now in my area and I think this would be great.

I have never hired anyone before so please fill me in on the disadvantages of hiring a new employee if you disagree.

How about that an employee in the end would be quadruple the cost for probably less bottom line productivity than these pros produce...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Michael Wrote

Payroll taxes, training, not showing up for work, labor laws, liability,
What you pay the employee is only part of what you pay.

But, if you want full control, then you will have to have an employee sooner or later.
This is just for starting, supplementing or transitioning.

Motivated

Brian Robison said:
Michael Wrote

Payroll taxes, training, not showing up for work, labor laws, liability,
What you pay the employee is only part of what you pay.

But, if you want full control, then you will have to have an employee sooner or later.
This is just for starting, supplementing or transitioning.

Thanks, that all makes sense when you look at the big picture. Then after you train them they quit on you. I didn't think of that either.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
hogjowl said:
gregcole said:
hogjowl said:
Mine is over $300.

I will be copying yours soon, Mikey.

Congrats! Then you have NO excuse for not goingg with Full Circle!

The logic doesn't flow to the point you just reached. If my job average was only $200, then you would be telling me that I might not be big enough yet to need the girls, or you would say without them I could never grow any bigger.

But my job average is twice as high as normal, but you still say I need them. I field no more calls than any BDCC averages over any given year. I am able to field my daily calls with my cell phone and still product great average invoice amounts and good closing ratios. Until I get to the point that my phone is stressing me, I see no need for an additional expense.

When I get to the 75 per month average, like Mikey has, I can see the need.

And by doing well over a quarter of a million dollars of business a year, I will be able to justify the added expense.
Understand- i said- i understood your "fear" if you are running a $200 job average revenue. Regardless of what you are doing for $ - Obviously if you are only doing 30-40 jobs- you have time to do more. The arguement you and I are having is kinda like a Vortex guy arguing with a 500psi porty guy. The vortex guy is saying - if you buy the Vortex you will get more business, work easier, and make more money. The porty guys is saying 'yeah but i don't have the business to support it, or the way i do it works just fine, too much money, or maybe when I get bigger" Of course the porty guy doesn't realize that the Vortex will change his life and no matter what you say to him - it i unlikely that you will change his mind. The irony is that what they (full circle) are offering (and I don't know these people) is much less than what it ultimately costs me per minute. It would be like my saying that $300 a month would be way too much for a Vortex ( you would try to impress upon me the error in my line of thinking)

The funny part about this i that when it comes to cleaning - i often defer to you guys out there in the field because you do it daily and likely know better than I what cleans better. As i have spent the last 17 years working on office operations and trying to improve my processes daily: Why would you then not at least take a minute and truly consider what I am saying about an operation like Full Circle.?

Just my thoughts....

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Mikey P said:
My web site is an Owner Op's wet dream.
I have reviewed it. Full of content! great optimization. Targets his audience very well. Answers theiir questions. Makes them dig. Closes the deal well! You design or pay someone?

The only thing I don't like is the picture of the Vortex truck (the picture makes the lettering appear to be photoshopped in). Perhaps use a more updated one?
Otherwise - one of the best O&O sites I have seen

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Motivated said:

STOP THINKING IN TERMS OF JOBS! Rather, think in terms of calls. Conversion rate is key! I have people that close 7 out of 10 calls, others that close 9 out of 10. This comes with experience. A good business owner evaluates where his strengths and weaknesses are. if you strive to be better and take long hard looks in the mirror - you will suceed!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
gregcole said:
Mikey P said:
My web site is an Owner Op's wet dream.
I have reviewed it. Full of content! great optimization. Targets his audience very well. Answers theiir questions. Makes them dig. Closes the deal well! You design or pay someone?

The only thing I don't like is the picture of the Vortex truck (the picture makes the lettering appear to be photoshopped in). Perhaps use a more updated one?
Otherwise - one of the best O&O sites I have seen

Website Design and Internet Marketing for Carpet Cleaners by Andrechelle.com

Mikey P

Administrator
It's just the way the aluminum surrounds the vinyl Greg.

People love that shot. Especially the home owners near that location.

It also subliminally lets them know that a "contractor" wont be coming out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom