First day with the Scratch B Gone DYS kit

Magic Al

Rex,

Why not? Once I figure out how to post the pix I took of my first trial, you will see some amazing stuff. We got a ss double sink and a folded towel cabinet.

Biggest problem? This works so well, so fast, that clients are going to be upset about paying the piper for it. We must remind them of the difficulty and make it appear so much harder than it is. Also, of course, our anal clientele out here in LaLa Land is going to go over the work with a magnifying glass (don't laugh, we have many customers who do just that with our stone restoration - urge to kill!). However, that doesn't seem like it going to be a problem.

My guys took to it like a duck to water. I learned a lot from them, as they do wood working as a hobby at home and this is very much similar in motion and concept. It is just the materials that are different.

Not sure what Viper edge is but we fix the acid splashes when carpet and floor cleaners get it on stainless appliances all the time. We just cant fix dents.

Magic Al

What is Viper Renew? Sorry I am not a cc. But there doesn't seem to be any reason it would not do that.

Rex Tyus

Viper renew is an acid cleaner/restorer for cleaning grout with ceramic tile. It has been known to etch Stainless steel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom