First full day back at work

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Did a job today with another carpet cleaner friend helping me out. I forgot how big the building was. I must be getting old, I've been cleaning it for 20 years or more. 3 residential hallways and a huge main floor with meeting rooms, a guest suite and 2 extra stairwells and hallways on either side about 120 feet from the truck to the door. Took 7 hours with 2 of us. Total bill with taxes is aprox $3200. Got home and headed for tub right away. Bright spot, that little hydramaster ran flawlessly for 7 hours straight. Wish I could say the same for myself. Time for less beer and more veggies.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
This particular building is one that I scotchgard. Carpet was replaced 3 years ago and the strata council was concerned with preserving it. I cleaned for the first time, 1 year after installation and applied scotchgard. Cleaning it for the second time now and the carpet cleaned up like magic. Even the heavy soiled areas by the entryways cleaned up easily. Rescotchgarded it and I bet next year it will still look the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom