First full day in the pit.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Mikey P said:
For the life of me I cant remember why Randy has a Vortex.

Do you do that much wall to wall?

No I parked it in my front yard :roll:

The vortex is used for two things w/w jobs & rug that can’t hold up to a wash tufted, some boarder rugs

Greenie

sweendogg said:
DSCN1735.jpg

You make us feel like hacks! :? :shock: :roll: :twisted: :D

well...I think that is because we pretty much are... I cleaned plenty of rugs half-assed, it's a learning curve, I'm just glad we have fine examples to learn from and improve as an industry.

Greenie

rhyde said:
Mikey P said:
For the life of me I cant remember why Randy has a Vortex.

Do you do that much wall to wall?

No I parked it in my front yard :roll:

The vortex is used for two things w/w jobs & rug that can’t hold up to a wash tufted, some boarder rugs

and....you gotta haul those 14' rugs in something!

When you knock out her wall to wall, and pick up her rugs in the V, she isn't "wondering" if she chose the right guy...The V works great for Randy.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Cleaning wise the V is way more than we need it's the capacity that sold me

But on a day when I’ve got a w/w or 2 job and 3-4 rug client pick up’s and deliveries it priceless Ever have a 24K day in a vortex?

DSCN0741.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
Yall guys and your vortexs make me sick with envy, I dont know I cant seem to get all this rug talk they just dont excite me very much I imagine with the huge east indian population here I would have a lot of rugs to clean but I havent. they probally get one dirty and just build a another one.

Chris A

Name
Chris
rhyde said:
Cleaning wise the V is way more than we need it's the capacity that sold me

But on a day when I’ve got a w/w or 2 job and 3-4 rug client pick up’s and deliveries it priceless Ever have a 24K day in a vortex?
:shock:

Ron K

At $22.00 dollars a square foot you can afford a a 30% discount to Carpet Cleaners.

Ron K

@ 22.00 dollars a square foot you can afford a 40% discount. Mickey I think you should beat the C__p out of the person who told you it was easy... it's not but at least now you know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom