first scam i have ever gotten through angies list

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
what do yall think?

Kay Wood
17 hours ago

Hi this is larry i would like to know if you do rug cleaning at your shop,actually am relocating from my old house in Los angeles down to your city and i would like to know how much will 9x12 oriental rug cost for cleaning and i have 12rugs of that its just too dusty no heavy stain,so i want you to do the total calculation for the cleaning for the 12 rugs ,all rug type oriental and same size.Also i will be paying with my card,so kindly back to me via text or email with your office address for my shipping agent to deliver the rug to your shop for the service .
I will be waiting for your reply and you can text me direct on 626) 657-7184 or larrywolfe700@yahoo.com because I'm a hearing impaired, i can only be reach via email or text for now. I will like you to get back to me with the information below....
Owner/Manager Cell Phone Number

Regard

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Just had a scam that appeared to be really legit from PayPal, get me, but I checked the email before.

The email states to reverify all payment information as my account was suspended until I updated or reverify all cards and their information. I stopped and looked at where the email came from to see that the address was paypal@noreply.com and that set a red flag up for me.

Can't imagine how many people would have just filled their. Add info and got scammed.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Classic. I get the ones in my email all the time about someone's left hundreds of thousands of dollars and we can claim it simply by giving them our personal info

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
This particular one for rugs has been doing the rounds for at least five years.

Later, they want your account details so they can put money in your bank.:shifty::bull:

Contact an FBI guy, (because it goes over borders & they are using a telecommunications platform to scam), and forward the email to them.

Let them play with them. :stir:

:yoda:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom