First Time ever postponed due to weather...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
It happened... Postponed tonight's big resturuant job to next week.

Guys have three today yet in brutal cold... But this wind there is something different about it...

Last time we cleaned in crazy cold it didn't have this wind...

When it's cold and calm it's different... This cold snap is brutal feeling.

I am still in airport... Getting in sometime this afternoon and hope to pack up yet today and thaw out the Big Boy Blue Dodge 4x4 in the shop.

Leaving again tomorrow for Saiger's South!

Even restaurant owner is telling me wind is really picking up. That's rare with all our trees to get high winds that we feel.

20190129_093846.jpg

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Good time to head south

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Lee Stockwell
I went out twice today but it was 14deg F. and falling. Below zero tonght.

Not going back out till noon Thursday when the temp comes back up. We'll work part of the weekend to catch up.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
We’re getting the very tip of the vortex here in
OKC. 20s tomorrow then back up each day after till 70 by Sunday. But I’m heading to Florida for the weekend 😀

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I agree, there is something different this time around. The winds are terrible. And with highs of -10, wind chills will be at about -40 to -55 tomorrow.

randy

Name
Randy
Please, please stay safe guys. THIS IS SERIOUS THIS TIME. When it's colder than Antartica it's time to reset the call. When people are wearing eye protection to keep their corneas from freezing it's not worth it to run the trucks. Park em, don't risk cardiac emergency or eye damage. You & your employees are more valuable than dirt staying in the carpet another week. We all go to great lengths and expense to keep equipment from freezing, please value yourself and your employees as much as a CAT pump.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
23 inches of snow, then 3/4 inch of rain, and 10 more inches of snow last night. That was last weeks weather. Next three days, wind chills 10-35 below. Gotta love upstate NY.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes
Back
Top Bottom