First time grease pit

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Judson Juice at 5 oz's per gallon and one scoup of the booster out cleans Clean Streak hands down. Clean Streak used to be my restaurant chem of choice, until JJ.

not that you had anything negative to say just was wondering what changed or made the difference in opinion change. I tried the O2 jj and love it on general cleaning and some really nasty w/w. Used it on the resturant and not impressed. Was hoping to get better results. Could be that I need to over dose recommended rate? Little nervous about doing that seeing I have only been cleaning a short period of time. This grease is really thick!!! by the kitchen traffic entry and exit. going to give the clean streak a try. Hope to see some improvement.

STILL LEARNING!!!!!!

Bucey

Name
FFA?
I mixed the JJ 25 oz juice and 6 scoops of hot sause. no tip in the HF. let it sit for about 10 mins. did that twice!

Name
Nate W.
rstrick said:
Judson Juice at 5 oz's per gallon and one scoup of the booster out cleans Clean Streak hands down. Clean Streak used to be my restaurant chem of choice, until JJ.

not that you had anything negative to say just was wondering what changed or made the difference in opinion change. I tried the O2 jj and love it on general cleaning and some really nasty w/w. Used it on the resturant and not impressed. Was hoping to get better results. Could be that I need to over dose recommended rate? Little nervous about doing that seeing I have only been cleaning a short period of time. This grease is really thick!!! by the kitchen traffic entry and exit. going to give the clean streak a try. Hope to see some improvement.

STILL LEARNING!!!!!!

Did you use the JJ02 with or without the "Hot Sauce" modifier/booster? I believe that's the key.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The hot sause modifier is the key. Without it, it's a weak sister.

What changed my mind? Well, my mind is NOT CHANGED, in a way. I still think JJ juice is a great product. I really like the benefits of having two products on my truck (the juice and the modifier) that work on everything.

And, I still recommend Clean Streak ... it works well for me.

I suppose the reason I am using Clean Streak now, and not JJ Juice is simply a convenience thing.

I am really surprised that you weren't able to make either of the two work for you.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Prescrubbing on the very worst grease pits reduces the net time to clean them...PERIOD. How in the world that fact is influenced at all by the presence or not of a second person is silly.

It takes less time if two are working, it also takes less time if one is working. It just takes less time.

...despite what the newbies say.

Thanks,
Lee

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Lee Stockwell said:
Prescrubbing on the very worst grease pits reduces the net time to clean them...PERIOD. How in the world that fact is influenced at all by the presence or not of a second person is silly.

It takes less time if two are working, it also takes less time if one is working. It just takes less time.

...despite what the newbies say.

Thanks,
Lee

I agree. Running over the bad areas with my 20 inch scrubber and then a relatively quick extraction with the wand is faster than just a slow wand extraction alone. Not much less time but less time non the less, although that's not the reason to do it the improved quality is the reason to do it, less time is just a bonus.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
I went to check on this resturant tonight for dinner. I was quite surprised. If you recall after I cleaned with the O2 + hot sauce / O2 rinse. the traffic areas were still thick with greese. After seeing it tonight it looks great no greese lanes. Since this was my first one I was thought I would have to come back and re clean it, I even told the owner that. I even thought he called in another clean to clean after me. So I asked him if he had it recleaned. He said no, told me to schedule every quater. My question? What happened? Can greese lanes just disapear over night? Strange! Any body ever seen this happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom