First Time Using Cobbs Powermax

steve_64

that's exactly why 94.835% don't do it.
They'd be wiser and better informed if they did

it doesn't need to be whole rooms.
It does need to be same room/same day and even soil conditions

In the myriad of trashed student rentals we did every august, I used to line up 2 x 3 sections in the worst and longest evenly trashed area of same room .
Could line up 3 or 4 (or more if evenly soiled the whole length) different pre-sprays and eval all with the stroke of a wand

Most pre-sprays are good ...some are clearly better and some that have been touted as "great" over the years are crap

not talking odor neutralizers.
But a nose on the carpet after cleaned is a good indicator .....

you're either rationalizing for not making the time to do side by sides..
or over thinking it
It ain't rocket surgery....

Most live in the world of synthetic W2W, Chief
Cleaning empties, com and Mrs Phiff's little doggie Fee-Fee's pee-pee

arrogant maybe
(you're not the first to say that) :winky:

idiot not

..L.T.A.
Trying a new product on a dorm will help you know what it does on poly. Same carpet usually in those settings. Its why I say you have to try it on a couple weeks worth of jobs...unless all you did was dorms?

Explain to regular customer that you are trying a new product on just half their living room. Just do the whole job with it imo.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
that's exactly why 94.835% don't do it.
They'd be wiser and better informed if they did

it doesn't need to be whole rooms.
It does need to be same room/same day and even soil conditions

In the myriad of trashed student rentals we did every august, I used to line up 2 x 3 sections in the worst and longest evenly trashed area of same room .
Could line up 3 or 4 (or more if evenly soiled the whole length) different pre-sprays and eval all with the stroke of a wand

Most pre-sprays are good ...some are clearly better and some that have been touted as "great" over the years are crap

not talking odor neutralizers.
But a nose on the carpet after cleaned is a good indicator .....

you're either rationalizing for not making the time to do side by sides..
or over thinking it
It ain't rocket surgery....

Most live in the world of synthetic W2W, Chief
Cleaning empties, com and Mrs Phiff's little doggie Fee-Fee's pee-pee

arrogant maybe
(you're not the first to say that) :winky:

idiot not

..L.T.A.
No, I say both. Just not often...enough. 😉

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Explain to regular customer that you are trying a new product on just half their living room. Just do the whole job with it imo.

Who in their right mind does that in occupied dwellings??
Who uses an unproven juice in a regular custy’s joint for that matter??

Empties and com where no one is around to get in the way is the places todo side by side evals
Poly/olefin/nylon ....it’s all there

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Anyone got any feedback on Slop & Gobble? I got some I wanna test out. I ran the numbers and at $.21 per Oz it seems like a good deal if works out. I don't think I'll use it on my nasties, just the normal everyday stuff. But whats the feedback on this stuff?
It works good lots of oxy, not bad on poly not great. I bought 2 50 lbs buckets.

The o2 rinse was ok for a neutral rinse, but I like a acid rinse for higher ph.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomad74

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Have you tried power force from pure force?

Here’s my only problem with pure force. They worked great, but the soft and clean rinse had a very strong fragrance. When I need to switch to a fragrance free cleaning it’s hard to knock down the fragrance using 16 oz in a 5 gal pre mix. It overwhelms the whole truck. And doesn’t bleed out of the lines easily.

Saigers has some fragrance in his rinse with a good amount of punch to clean with its a acid side cleaner too.

Yet the fragrance dissipates quick.

Reactions: LCCFL

steve_64

Who in their right mind does that in occupied dwellings??
Who uses an unproven juice in a regular custy’s joint for that matter??

Empties and com where no one is around to get in the way is the places todo side by side evals
Poly/olefin/nylon ....it’s all there

..L.T.A.
The first time you use it in residence you are experimenting. You are experimenting with a new product for a long time. You need various situations to see what it will do. That's all I'm saying.

I almost always use a new product at home first. Then in empty apartments then into residential.

Like others mentioned you realize pretty fast if a product is worth keeping using by how it mixes and the first couple uses. Then its a matter of how good it works in various situations. Just like new tools.

You don't know its value until you have used it for a length of time if its a decent product or tool.

The manufacturers have already done their testing too if its not a guy in his garage. No need to duplicate their process. They want to know how it works in the real world too.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The first time you use it in residence you are experimenting. You are experimenting with a new product for a long time. You need various situations to see what it will do. That's all I'm saying.

I almost always use a new product at home first. Then in empty apartments then into residential.

Like others mentioned you realize pretty fast if a product is worth keeping using by how it mixes and the first couple uses. Then its a matter of how good it works in various situations. Just like new tools.

You don't know its value until you have used it for a length of time if its a decent product or tool.

The manufacturers have already done their testing too if its not a guy in his garage. No need to duplicate their process. They want to know how it works in the real world too.
Larry doesn’t clean don’t mind him! Hahahahaha.

PS like @Mikey P said most of these juices are very close in performance!

And besides who doesn’t carry more then one product on their truck????!

Back
Top Bottom