first video of vac booster test

Bjorn

this is a non-scientific test no meters or anything like that just emptied my hose reel and added another section.
so if you have some extreme hose runs this could be a big help for efficient and quicker dry times

This is made out of aluminum marine alloy each and every one is hand made one by one each can be configured to the end users needs and machine.

Enjoy and thank you

[video=youtube;CinJp8oqoNg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CinJp8oqoNg[/video]

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Nice. I see a silencer, like that. One cord - one vac or two? When you configure for each user what do you change?

Bjorn

2 1/2 inch fittings 4 2 inch fittings different motors these don't need two motors you just need to help the machine not over power it. These don't use pump outs something else to go wrong. Just very simple straight froward no molded plastic. Will work on most 15 amp service,
prices start @ 1250 dollars. I can have these anodized for extra cost. No powder coating.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I could def see one for the poor guy running a 33 blower when he has to do the odd 300 foot run.....

Bjorn

I have a customer in Florida who cleans on very large resorts with 400 to 500 and longer hose runs who runs prochem peaks he has three of the boosters

it's just how long a run and how often do you do them

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Very nice, professional looking, easy to keep in van, nice enough to bring to the door or inside if need be.O and american made nice. I don't have the account anymore but I think it would have been very handy to have.
Nice work.
Mikey asked you about portables do you make them also or all of your machines tm based?

Bjorn

what do you think of the EDIC Galaxy 500? they make quality machines that's about all I know about them

the booster has no pump or pump out it is just a booster. ( trying not to turn every tool into a Swiss army knife ) KISS

90% of the sales go to truck mount owners for POG's it has to be a high performance porty to work as an inline.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Very interesting!

The Galaxt 500 is the Bomb ! Dynamite in a small package fellas. : )

Hook that thing to it and you'd never have to haul it up any stairs!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom