Fixed the RV-360 lines in carpet.

Mike Draper

Yesterday I cleaned an extremely dirty off white frieze that was prime for having those nasty lines left in it by the 360. I knew pre-scrubbing and a wand would not do as well of a job so I decided to give it a shot with the 360i. I usually overlap each line I just cleaned by 50% and still would get lines. This time I cleaned much slower and over lapped by 70% and of course by a dry pass. No lines or patterns whatsoever and it turned out amazing. I should have gotten pictures because even I was surprised it turned out so great. Custy was thrilled and the only problem was that It took wayyyyyyyyy longer than it should have for the price I charged. Anyhow, great thing about the 360i is that I don't have to clean like this on every job to get those results.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I haven't tried the 360 with the new head, but all other rotary extraction tools. I do feel that prescrub/wand works as well as the other ones. Is the 360 that much better?

Mike Draper

I rinse the bottom off after every job. About 3x per month I take the head off and make sure their is nothing clogging the vac port area. that is it.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
carpetcleaner said:
I haven't tried the 360 with the new head, but all other rotary extraction tools. I do feel that prescrub/wand works as well as the other ones. Is the 360 that much better?
Have you tried the original Rotovac? Sometimes a little time consuming, but it gets results.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I used the 2 had model for years. Cleans very well. I just get really good results with the scrub/wand. Just wondering why the 360i would clean better than the other rotary extraction tools?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
the few times i tried it....i got the damn line down the mid ....

and i really dont want to clean a room 8" at a time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom